Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 October, 06:23
Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
13 October, 10:28
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Just a suggestion but perhaps try a mother/daughter meditation hour/half out before bed..lots of deep breathing exercises, calming music, warm bath and elevate the bed. My husband has moderate sleep apnea but when he is stressed from work it gets worse. A fun mother daughters thing would be to try some yoga classes first to learn basic poses and techniques.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
I have tried sleeping beside her while its on but she cries the entire time and wont sleep. which makes it worse for her.
12:33 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it