Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 October, 06:23
Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
13 October, 05:01
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Is it possible to try another type of mask/face gear/ I can't stand the ones that completely cover your face - I wear one (better than the one I had 10+ yrs ago) that is a small piece that fits around the nose and air comes in thru the tube - it is for those who keep their mouths closed during sleep so may or may not work for her -- tell her I have one and it's a good thing - I pray that she finds a way to be able to use it. How old is she? I will say a prayer for her tonite as I put on my mask here in a few minutes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
she doesn’t keep her mouth closed. I have researched the mask the offer and she cries even doing a breathing treatment
12:38 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
14 October, 01:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
poor little angel - will she be more willling to do it if she sees you do it alongside her?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 October, 06:03
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Many prayers for her as I put on my own mask for apnea.
God bless your whole family - sending angels to calm and relax your precious one.