Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 October, 06:23
Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I looked up the sleep apnea mask and that is awful stuff... I feel her dislike of it...😞 Can you try something like audio books in the evenings before bedtime... to get her in a calm and soothed state... then when she is dosing off in that sitting/inclined position you could attach the apnea mask...? I hope everything will be alright for you both. sending a big hug💗
01:36 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
14 October, 06:15
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I have tried the laying by her until she feel asleep listening to music and waited and tried putting it on her and she woke up sayimg no and crying… been trying so many different things for several months. she just aint having it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 10:14

14 October, 10:18
It appears it's actually a thing and makes so much sense. This is a chiropractic. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
inclined bed therapy (IBT) review testimonial by Doctor Zalben - YouTube

Website: https://inclinedbedtherapy.com Transcript: Getting into the nitty gritty of Inclined Bed Therapy by Mike Zalben Zalben Chiropractic Healing Arts So ...