Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 October, 06:23
Can I please ask for prayers… my daughter ( Down Syndrome ) has severe sleep apnea and won’t wear the mask because it scrares her so much. She has a heart condition which makes it worse. I keep praying for miracles, nothing is working. She is my life. Please if yall dont mind. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
Prayers to you both. I noticed when I shifted my perspective about hospitals, they flipped too.
We here will intend she heal perfectly at home.
My brother is special needs and refuses all masks. One time when I needed breathing treatments, I realized how bad they smell of off-gassed plastics. He was likely protecting himself.
The fix for us was to request a cannula and I wait for him to sleep then hold it near his nose. Its not ideal but works in about 30 mins. Someday there will be a comfortable option available for rare cases of care for our Neuro Special population as they heal.

Stay Strong. ❤
01:36 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheJedisSister in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 October, 02:56
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
Thank you!! I am gonna ask for just a nasal cannula and see if they will provide one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396