Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 October, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].
02:13 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 October, 06:38
I was recently referred to as “ unvaccinated personnel” or as I like to say, “their worst nightmare.” 😁 The harder they pushed, the more God gave me strength.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 October, 08:28
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
We got this 👍
#GodWins

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
08 October, 06:22
Looking forward to this!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 October, 06:16
thry still have the original shot . i called Kinney Drugs told them i needed the furst one to work in NY. they gave me an appointment for 10/13 at 1030 as if i will take it . sad thing js even my family wants me to take it so i can work again because im ooor as F. ito say this has been eesy is crazy

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 October, 06:11
Meaning the remdesivir and vent=☠️?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
08 October, 02:37
Military is still threatening those that refuse. Even those with medical and religious excemption requests.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 October, 06:25
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
THAT is fuc*ked up! I thought the Military was in "control"...This tells me either 1-The vax is now not dangerous, or 2-The Military is compromised too and THAT is NOT comforting in the LEAST!!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 02:27
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

The Lion Of Judah Loosens
The Seven Seals And
Opens The Book 565
The Change In The Hearts
Of Us Will Bring About
Healing The Earth 565
The Grey Aliens Are From
The Zeta Reticuli Star
System 565
Admit That You Dont Know
Who I Or Even You Really
Are 565
Jesus Is The First And
The Last Alpha And Omega
Beginning And The End 565
The Ark Of The Covenant
Is The Second Coming Of
Jesus Christ 565
All Of The Fallen Angles
Are Going To Be Erased
From Existence Now 565
The Moon Is Hollow And
Houses Evil Aliens Coming
To Earth 565❤️
Gene Death Of Billions
Apocalypse Over Jesus On
The Cross 565

David Was The Second King
Of The United Kingdom Of
Israel And Judah 565❤️
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Thought Creates Reality
Only Consciousness Is
Real❤️
First King Of The
Messianic Dragon
Succession Was Biblical
Cain 565

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 02:33
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
❤️Each Member Is To Leave A
Percentage Of His Estate
To The Skulls 565❤️

The Center Of The
Universe Cannot Exist
Without Edges 565

Occultists Had Rejected
Healing And Instead
Parasite On Humans 565

Genetics Laboratory And
Holding Center For
Captured Humans 565

Cern European
Organization For Nuclear
Research Stargate 565❤️

People Can Become
Addicted To Power
Therefore It Should Be
Illegal 565❤️

Hey Jim I Have Lived Many
Lives And Keep Coming
Back Time After Time❤️

Elvis Presley Birthday
One Eight Nineteen
Thirty Five❤️

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
08 October, 07:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Chuck Schumer??

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 12:42
👍

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 October, 11:49
soon the purebloods take over - if you are one - be careful - your blood is more valuable than gold

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
08 October, 03:19
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
08 October, 08:04
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 October, 11:46
NOW WE DO OUR THING...and they won't like it💥💥💥💥💥🤣

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
08 October, 11:02
That is good news

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
08 October, 10:32

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 October, 09:57
World stalemate.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 October, 09:43
When my husband got Bacteria Pneumonia we were treated like shit cause we are unvaxed told if we would have had the vax we wouldnt have got sick . My uncle would call me screaming at me telling me it was our fault this virus won’t go away . They say the hospitals were targeting the unvaxed i can say the 8 days my husband was in there they were murdering both , i talked to so many that were vaxed and unvaxed that were murdered . Please let JUSTICE COME SOON .

08 October, 11:48
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
JUSTICE IS COMING!! AND THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE FROM JUST US!!!💥💥💥🦅

08 October, 11:48
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
JUSTICE IS COMING!! AND THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE FROM JUST US!!!💥💥💥🦅

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 October, 09:07
The world cannot swallow the truth.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 October, 08:56
Did the evil pushers of the vax actually take the vax though , knowing what it was and does? I am thinking not since it would seem only the good naive ones who took it appear to be the only ones impacted. This is what I am seeing amongst my family and coworkers anyway. The evil people that took the jab live and thrive and the good people that took the die or are sick.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 October, 12:38
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
No they did NOT take the Shot!

They even mocked us by “Taking the Shot”’in Public with the Cap on the end of the Syringe (Pelosi etc).

EVIL.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
08 October, 08:55
Can’t wait for that last piece of sand to hit the bottom chamber. Anxious to get to work on building the future.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 October, 08:28
TICK TOCK

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 October, 07:12

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
08 October, 06:26
My life has done a 360 and taken a path I know now inevitable no matter how I fought to put it on the path I thought was mine God had a different path and gave me the my stength that came from above I could not of done it alone with that also comes the knowing of a better life standing with god and all of you.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
08 October, 08:41
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
geez edit button needed

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 October, 06:23
thank God, but how do we fix the vaxed? THANK you for everything you do! Sometimes it twists my brain, but AU has been my Go to for sanity and support!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 October, 05:44
VK, so many signs. Trust plan secured for us after.:) Don”t want to be missing you and AU friends.

TS 2:13 > 33

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 October, 10:20
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
your t/s here is 10:44 > 144 🙌

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 October, 04:35
Based on the fact we’re in 2023 and Betelgeus explodes earlier than we expect, (Starlinks ready), then Elon Musk buying Twitter becomes null and void?

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
08 October, 11:56
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Betelgeus explodes - is that a new planet?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 October, 03:22
Let there be light.

John 1:5
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 October, 11:01
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Oh wow... 😃 These two images got and held my Attention in a really 'feel good' kind of way...😍.! Thank you..🤗🙏☺️

jcrew_756 @jcrew_756
08 October, 02:24
.... ... Aleph Tav The Light .... ...
- Genesis 1:4 in Hebrew

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 October, 02:55
https://www.prnewswire.com...

The film will be made available for free viewing at https://www.therealanthony... on October 18 at 12:01 am Eastern.

Intro and Trailer:

https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
08 October, 05:51
check rfk jr on black nobility , black sun website
stop promoting cabal players

senatusconsultum.eu

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 October, 10:44
1201 you say?!

#1201 = TRUMP card coming

IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 October, 02:51
From your lips to God’s ears, I pray it’s done.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
08 October, 05:31
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
08 October, 02:31
Hootie & The Blowfish - Time (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Hootie & The Blowfish - "Time" from the album 'Cracked Rear View' (1994)Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! https://...

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
08 October, 02:26
what's it going to take or what has to happen to get these toxic jabs pulled off the market permanently?

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
08 October, 03:00
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
The Great Awakening... 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 October, 08:42
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
There are still a lot of folks who run around in fear of the "V"
wearing masks, afraid to go out, double jabbed, double boosted, etc. no matter what they are told or hear. Yes, a GREAT awakening is needed or a scare event needed to shock them into some kind of sense. That's just for the sheep. Big Pharma needs to be taken down IMO along with MSM, but Fauci first, well all of them! CDC, FDA, DHS, you know all 3 letter agencies

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Jen ... @Jenfranji
08 October, 02:20
We all did a great job with tuffing it out then
😎👍👊