Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 October, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 October, 02:13
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 October, 03:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Let there be light.

John 1:5
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Oh wow... 😃 These two images got and held my Attention in a really 'feel good' kind of way...😍.! Thank you..🤗🙏☺️
11:01 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 October, 11:09
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Thank you, for your comment — art is subjective, so it means so much to me to hear that others have gotten something positive from my AI creations.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 October, 11:21
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Thanks again🙏
I totally understand, I'm a bit of an artist/creative Asperger,dyslexia type myself 🤪 (sensitive to shapes, numbers & colours etc). Often seeing, and increasingly feeling much stuff that others fail to comprehend🙂🙃😀!