Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed
02:00 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Danny James @DComposer07
08 October, 03:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
when you say target, are we talking microwave cooking? causing cancers to form? mind control? all of the above?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 October, 08:08
IMHO this is a sticky situation for pure bloods - we may still be in some danger as they discover how valuable our blood now is...God has this - not worried

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 October, 08:48
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
The creator or builder (you call God) is just watching everything that happens. I am not writing "now" because time is only relative as is matter.
How it turns out for humanity depends only on humanity.
No one else.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 October, 02:13
They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 October, 06:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was recently referred to as “ unvaccinated personnel” or as I like to say, “their worst nightmare.” 😁 The harder they pushed, the more God gave me strength.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts