Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 October, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 October, 02:13
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
When my husband got Bacteria Pneumonia we were treated like shit cause we are unvaxed told if we would have had the vax we wouldnt have got sick . My uncle would call me screaming at me telling me it was our fault this virus won’t go away . They say the hospitals were targeting the unvaxed i can say the 8 days my husband was in there they were murdering both , i talked to so many that were vaxed and unvaxed that were murdered . Please let JUSTICE COME SOON .
09:43 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 October, 11:48
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
JUSTICE IS COMING!! AND THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE FROM JUST US!!!💥💥💥🦅

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
08 October, 11:48
JUSTICE IS COMING!! AND THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE FROM JUST US!!!💥💥💥🦅

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 October, 11:35
I am.sorry we lost family members as well because they thought it was the right thing to do one was a athelete body builder went to gym every other day wws quite health to the 1st jab was down for around a week the when booster took 2nd shot less than a week died of a heart attack he was in the gym at least 5 days a week that is crazy

08 October, 03:55
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
So sorry for your loss . Justice needs to happen now .

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 October, 11:31
im sorry you went/are going thru this.

08 October, 03:57
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Thank you ! I think a lot of us have been through enough .

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 October, 11:31
Amen....time for justice!