Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.
11:15 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Tony Wick @TonyWick
26 October, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 October, 11:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nik skyler @NSkyler
08 October, 08:22
why do they GLOW?

chore Toke @choretoke
08 October, 07:22
Must watch❗️😏

chore Toke @choretoke
08 October, 07:19
Someone needs to take down these 5G WEAPONS ❗️😠You need to watch the movie (CELL) With John Cusack and Samuel Jackson, It’s a Stephen King movie❗️😏😳😳

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 October, 06:57
Will it cut out the ugly 5G "tree" towers.........??

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 October, 11:02
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Yea...they are comical...saw one yesterday

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 October, 06:56
Humanity must be saved.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 October, 06:21
What's with the recent Zombies coming out this past
week, worldwide?

They look around, like someone tapped them on the
shoulder, wave their arms wildly & fall into
convulsions.

Testing Targeted 5G hits?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 October, 02:39

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
08 October, 01:19
When shit goes down… remember… theres lots of gold and platinum in those towers. Instant riches!!!

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 October, 02:25
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Now that’s funny (not, but is)🤣🤣🤣

Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 12:00
When cell phones first came out I had one. One of my very good friends had a husband who worked at the DOD. My friend and I started to go down the rabbit hole together all those years ago. She told me something similar years ago and that's the last time I used my phone. Seriously. My friends husband would talk in his sleep at night. So my friend would wait until he was good and asleep to ask questions (he was a drinker) we both wanted to know things about. You would not believe the things we found out! But the cell phone thing? True. Also smart TV's. they never stop recording.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
08 October, 10:45

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 October, 10:36
I mentioned the other day that the bulbs on our street lights were being switched out, I didn't mention that my family was doing commentary saying it may be the uv kind that reads the jabbed neighbors MARK. 🤔😑 At this point in this movie I would say that personally I think whatever was already in that lighting that was meant to make us ill, is being lawfully replaced by a system other than our nefarious government.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 October, 10:36
It’s good to have a few Good billionaires on our side.💓🤜🏻⚡️🤛🏻

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 October, 10:08
I agree VK we need something massive to counter punch these Vax's

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 October, 10:06
VK, when you state ‘serialized’, does this mean what others have claimed regarding the jab inserting a chip? I have seen people who prove this by scanning with the bluetooth option on the cell phones. I tried this on my hubby and did not find a code, just one bluetooth device that we could not figure out.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 October, 02:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
think he means something like this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
Then Switch to Star link QFS?
Guessing at this point🤔

Nik skyler @NSkyler
08 October, 08:44
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
u need to follow this dude in telegram channel who was doing the experiment on vaxxed people to see if its possible

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 October, 09:23
Saving humanity is why we are here💖

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
08 October, 09:14
I see the APL went up to 9.399!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 October, 09:01
wonder if some batches are more "potent" than others...and how many recieved placebos

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 October, 06:26
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I read that not only did they have 3 strengths,
1 being a placebo for Elites... but all 3 Vax makers
coordinated where they used what strength.

Targeted geographically.

Pure Evil.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 October, 08:52

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 October, 08:22
i do, as well. i was told by one that something would be used to knock down the plans of the weaponized vax, 5G, phone plans. i expected it to be the “6G or higher” that Trump mentioned a few times. they also said somethink would negate the vax. hoping this frequency is it.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 October, 08:05
nobody likes this game, but I like and admire people who play it better than the DS

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
08 October, 07:30
Speaking of 5G

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 October, 07:29
My scare event is overtaking humans.
Worser than be dead.

memes matter @NoComment
08 October, 07:10

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 October, 05:36
Zombie apocalypse 🧟‍♀️.. would people be able to “off” a loved one?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
08 October, 05:33
I can only imagine whats in the vaccine they are pushing for radiation exposure.. probably liquid radiation.. 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
08 October, 03:56
You are a plethora of information VK….and I love it!!! You're like a rubiks cube to me…!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 October, 03:17
I don't mind that as long as it is only used for good, and not to control or divide us.
We need to come together as one.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
08 October, 03:16
Starlink utilized as a type of firewall?