Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 October, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 October, 02:13
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 October, 08:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Did the evil pushers of the vax actually take the vax though , knowing what it was and does? I am thinking not since it would seem only the good naive ones who took it appear to be the only ones impacted. This is what I am seeing amongst my family and coworkers anyway. The evil people that took the jab live and thrive and the good people that took the die or are sick.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
No they did NOT take the Shot!

They even mocked us by “Taking the Shot”’in Public with the Cap on the end of the Syringe (Pelosi etc).

EVIL.
12:38 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
09 October, 12:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Right. Since when did anyone ever take a shot on camera?