I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.
01:51 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 October, 06:21
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
My son has been taking medicinal cbd oil for the last 2 years and his life has changed dramatically. No more daily meltdowns, sensory overloads and dysregulation is way down.

He even knows when he is starting to feel out of sorts and can ask for oil. It has helped with sleep, regulating emotions and helps him concentrate.

He is such a different child now, all thanks to this amazing plant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 October, 09:14
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
04 October, 09:08
It say Not a cure, but improve Dr Robert K. Naviaux, md.PHD. UC San Diego School of medice SURAMIN injection, another say cure for autism only one dose given to kids with ADS who where nonverbal and began speaking in sentences within 9 hours. This is just a lot of research

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 October, 08:02
Doing an easy 24 hour liver/gallbladder flush is effective.
https://www.curezone.org/f...

Iam Mie @iammiele
04 October, 06:20
First thing that came to mind was
SURAMIN - (if you can find it or alternative) per Judy Mikovits

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
04 October, 05:28
this has turned into a fabulous feed of comments. 💪🙏 dr. jay Lombard may have good insight on austism. i would look into his work and success stories. here is a link to a converstaion between Dr. Lombard and Dr. hyman years ago regarding neurologic disorders and degenerative n. diseases.
I’m also familiar with Dr.Wolfson (the Drs. wolfson practice in phoenix arizona) they’re good resouces as well imo. He has a cleansing and foundational protocol i beleive.
the mms, gfmaf, suramin, nutrional support, delving into major gut attention and health. all so promising! will keep an eye out for the success stories from families and practitioners with good long term track records.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
04 October, 05:30
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
i always like to add a group like Cohn Heath Institute (cohn health in costa mesa, ca) or a place with similar doctors. you can even call them for reccomendations in other regions. theyre happy to help if they can.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
04 October, 04:49

We the People @grandmatobe
04 October, 04:46
found in pine needles

https://holisticgear.com/s...

We the People @grandmatobe
04 October, 04:45
found in pine needles

https://holisticgear.com/s...

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
04 October, 04:45
Suramin?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 October, 04:44
Per Dolores Cannon this Dr. in Tennessee cures autism with diet – big difference in just one day:

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 October, 04:41
Anti-diarrhea medication may help treat core autism symptoms
Loperamide binds to and activates a protein called the μ-opioid receptor, which is normally affected by opioid drugs, such as morphine. Along with the effects that you would normally expect from an opioid drug, such as pain relief, the μ-opioid receptor also affects social behavior.
In previous studies, genetically engineered mice that lack the μ-opioid receptor demonstrated social deficits similar to those seen in ASD. Interestingly, drugs that activate the μ-opioid receptor helped to restore social behaviors.
These results in mice highlight the tantalizing possibility that loperamide, or other drugs that target the μ-opioid receptor, may represent a new way to treat the social symptoms present in ASD, but further work is required to test this hypothesis.
https://medicalxpress.com/...

04 October, 04:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you Fren

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 October, 04:16
YOU CANNOT get suramin anywhere ...they made sure of this ....i have a friend who is a nurse with a sick child and she has many connections ....i told her i saw some labs and websites offering it and she said no way its gonna be pure and would never take a chance ....the best i found is a biomedical company called Paxmedica from NY and they are in trials (in africa) hoping for an approval someday in near future 😡😡

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
04 October, 04:18
Ive asked around in the Autism communities and nobody can find it other than homeopathic

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
04 October, 04:13
Sudamin.I just saw it!💙

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 October, 04:12
Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD. and others are experts. I am not, and am just sharing information, that I have come across. Please, always, do your own research.

https://holisticgear.com/v...

https://rumble.com/vw3740-...

https://freespoke.com/sear...

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
04 October, 03:43
Seramin

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Andrew Chan @melon
04 October, 03:28

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

04 October, 03:37
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank you Mandy

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
04 October, 03:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
😃Thank you Mandy. i passed it on

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 October, 03:11
The 3 I shared were suggestions from others I take no credit. I hope it helps. https://mmstestimonials.co...

04 October, 03:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 October, 03:10

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 October, 03:09

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

04 October, 03:09
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Thank you!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 October, 02:51
suramin is the cure

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
04 October, 03:42
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
is it prescription only?

Lily B.... @LilyB
04 October, 02:41

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
04 October, 02:36
Been down this path for 15 yrs now so researched a lot. I would consider a professional homeopath. These children typically have significant gut issues, so before you start detoxing, you want to be sure their gut/organs are well supported first. I know homeopathic medicine has reversed autism in children, even those who were nonverbal. Many dont realize our original hospitals were all Homeopathic medicine. Real medicine. I use it regularily to treat my family and also our animals. My passion is spreading the good word of this powerful medicine. We moms/dads have to take back control of our childrens health. Clean food is also critical to recovery. God bless all these autistic and sick children. I hope they can all be healed someday soon. ❤️

04 October, 02:45
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
Thank you Wendy

Cheyleen Chrisy @RevChaos01
04 October, 02:35
also look into a supplement called NAC ..lot of info on YT.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Scott Rit @FullWeTodd
04 October, 02:28
Here is a link to the phase II clinical trial information being done at UCSD: https://health.ucsd.edu/ne...

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
04 October, 02:26