I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 01:51
There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
04 October, 05:28
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
this has turned into a fabulous feed of comments. 💪🙏 dr. jay Lombard may have good insight on austism. i would look into his work and success stories. here is a link to a converstaion between Dr. Lombard and Dr. hyman years ago regarding neurologic disorders and degenerative n. diseases.
I’m also familiar with Dr.Wolfson (the Drs. wolfson practice in phoenix arizona) they’re good resouces as well imo. He has a cleansing and foundational protocol i beleive.
the mms, gfmaf, suramin, nutrional support, delving into major gut attention and health. all so promising! will keep an eye out for the success stories from families and practitioners with good long term track records.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Molly Brock @MollyBrock
i always like to add a group like Cohn Heath Institute (cohn health in costa mesa, ca) or a place with similar doctors. you can even call them for reccomendations in other regions. theyre happy to help if they can.
05:30 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MollyBrock in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 05:58
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Thank you Molly