I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 01:51
There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Anti-diarrhea medication may help treat core autism symptoms
Loperamide binds to and activates a protein called the μ-opioid receptor, which is normally affected by opioid drugs, such as morphine. Along with the effects that you would normally expect from an opioid drug, such as pain relief, the μ-opioid receptor also affects social behavior.
In previous studies, genetically engineered mice that lack the μ-opioid receptor demonstrated social deficits similar to those seen in ASD. Interestingly, drugs that activate the μ-opioid receptor helped to restore social behaviors.
These results in mice highlight the tantalizing possibility that loperamide, or other drugs that target the μ-opioid receptor, may represent a new way to treat the social symptoms present in ASD, but further work is required to test this hypothesis.
https://medicalxpress.com/...
04:41 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 04:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thank you Fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 October, 05:46
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
❤️You're welcome Fren