I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 01:51
There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
Been down this path for 15 yrs now so researched a lot. I would consider a professional homeopath. These children typically have significant gut issues, so before you start detoxing, you want to be sure their gut/organs are well supported first. I know homeopathic medicine has reversed autism in children, even those who were nonverbal. Many dont realize our original hospitals were all Homeopathic medicine. Real medicine. I use it regularily to treat my family and also our animals. My passion is spreading the good word of this powerful medicine. We moms/dads have to take back control of our childrens health. Clean food is also critical to recovery. God bless all these autistic and sick children. I hope they can all be healed someday soon. ❤️
02:36 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeTheAnon in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 02:45
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
Thank you Wendy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396