I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 01:51
There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
04 October, 02:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Been down this path for 15 yrs now so researched a lot. I would consider a professional homeopath. These children typically have significant gut issues, so before you start detoxing, you want to be sure their gut/organs are well supported first. I know homeopathic medicine has reversed autism in children, even those who were nonverbal. Many dont realize our original hospitals were all Homeopathic medicine. Real medicine. I use it regularily to treat my family and also our animals. My passion is spreading the good word of this powerful medicine. We moms/dads have to take back control of our childrens health. Clean food is also critical to recovery. God bless all these autistic and sick children. I hope they can all be healed someday soon. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it