I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 October, 01:51
There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
My son has been taking medicinal cbd oil for the last 2 years and his life has changed dramatically. No more daily meltdowns, sensory overloads and dysregulation is way down.

He even knows when he is starting to feel out of sorts and can ask for oil. It has helped with sleep, regulating emotions and helps him concentrate.

He is such a different child now, all thanks to this amazing plant.
06:21 AM - Oct 07, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 October, 09:14
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 October, 09:34
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
We had tried big pharma meds before this (required before being prescribed CBD oil here as the laws are stupid in Australia still), lets just say after a VERY short time on the big pharma meds and their horrid side effects, it was a blessing to be able to give him this natural medicine.

https://www.icannabis.com....