Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can now see why I wasn't spiritually ready two years ago, and what wisdom and experience I needed to gain before the collapse and rebuilding process. Painful, but necessary.
11:20 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 October, 10:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
FROM BIRTH ITS ALL BEEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE AND WE HAVE NOT YET BEGUN TO LEARN THE UNIVERSE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 October, 03:41
What really gets one ready for this? Is it even possible or is this something we a born with?

The world is run by psychos who enjoy causing pain and suffering in others and animals, psychos who want us dead or in servitude to them.

Every authority figure we were told to trust when we were little turns out to be a front for Pedophiles from the government to schools, to churches. Child Protective Services is responsible for 89% of child trafficking in the U.S.

We face these truths head-on every day and yet find a way to share love and joy with others and have hope it will be a different world for our children. How do we do that? Are we so sure we are okay?

I'm glad to have had my Spiritual awakening to higher realms, benevolent beings, and cosmic history before awakening to these realities on earth that shattered the world as I knew it. I can understand why anons look crazy to many.

I feel I need to be outside of it to put it in a context I can handle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
06 October, 07:21
a Metamorphosis
spiritually frozen 3D > 4D thawing / moving into > 5D spiritual understanding of the understandings.
ex
(3D) thinking/mental slave living in the box ...(4D) thinking outside the box...(5D) knowing the understanding of the understandings and understanding the boxes exist...
leveling up we are!!!
our future is density...metaphysical Densities or levels of awareness...
5D straight ahead ... then a whole new level of understandings begins
where only few in (known/taught) history have gone beyond 6D 7...8... 9... great spiritual teachers

*not an authorized whatever...IDK ... just a pronoun on the internet...😎

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 October, 07:24
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Ever bigger universes of discourse with greater integration of perspective on the whole of All That There Is.

memes matter @NoComment
06 October, 06:10
it always is❤️🤲 hashtag aftermath

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 October, 10:23
In response memes matter to her Publication
PERFECT

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 October, 06:09
💯 MG 💓

The growth in the last 2.5 years of "lockdown"
has been PHENOMENAL.
I'm not the same person I was then.
I'm not the same person I was yesterday!
Quantum growing 😹💪💥

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
04 October, 11:52
I agree and have thought the same thing!! Very grateful for this growth period!! Was so much to learn.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 11:48
Nana is sorry this has been mostly painful for so many & I have cried with you all many times, but for me personally other than grieving with ya'll, it has been and amazing time with a few exceptions >>
Grieving over the the horror of the children
Physically feeling the torture of the Uyghers &
Being attacked by the reptilian
>>>the last 4yrs of my life has been amazing & more full of daily joy than I have ever been.

The only time I have been closer to God was yrs ago in my NDE.
I have known these evils were in charge my whole life, some of their deeds were a surprise >the depth of evil, but I am so excited that we are actually going to take back our planet from satan that the journey has been awesome.

Finding the God consciousness and my guide has been the best experience of my life with the only exception of my children.

The Plan is guided by God and the Q team is genius, imo.
We are about to have the upper hand for the first time in human history!
Love you all

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen Sister. So ready for this.. It has been a pleasure to go on this journey with you. God Bless. love and hugs sent your way.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
04 October, 11:44
2 Timothy 3

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God--
having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,
always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.
Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth--men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.
But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to

04 October, 11:50
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,
persecutions, sufferings--what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra, the persecutions I endured. Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them.
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,
while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it,
and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
THE MAIN THING IS 2 NOT BE DECEIVED AND DONT BE EASY TO BE

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
04 October, 11:31
Dark night of the soul isn't always just one night.

A personal precipice we all go through, however the other side is uplifting.

No one will be able to really experience the look behind the curtain we have had first hand. It's something money can't buy. Gets me through.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 October, 11:18
Two friends and I were discussing today. We were saying how far our spiritual views have changed from what we thought we knew from the Bible. This has been 3 of us, together, talking everyday since God brought us together in January. We have grown so much. I think we are very open and ready for new beginnings. Not the same people we were even 9 months ago when we "met" I can't wait to one day meet them in person. They are my spiritual sisters.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 October, 11:13
I have been doing the same. It is a long , hard road, but I guess we made it.. God Bless..

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 October, 09:39
😃

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
04 October, 09:29
True, for All of Us.

What a fucking incredible time to be alive‼️

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
04 October, 07:20
I didn't yet know what God's purpose for me was, now I do.

Ken Mac @KenMac
04 October, 06:43
Same. 👍

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
04 October, 06:15
Absolutely my friend 💛 growing, changing, & learning within every moment we've been given.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 October, 04:34
with you on that my fren...!!!

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
04 October, 02:09
The ONLY good thing about the “lockdown” 2 years ago was I started watching patriot channels online and went down a lot of rabbit holes. Shocked beyond belief at first, but slowly it all started coming together, and I realized how much evil was in this world and how it affected us all.

I thank God today for all the beautiful, brilliant minds on AU and all the info they share.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Nada ... @Nada
04 October, 12:59
Martin--you always do such a great job of articulating exactly what I'm thinking...and probably most people in here. Props brother.

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
04 October, 12:40
I appreciate you showing your attitude towards your growth. Growing pains must be necessary for what's to come. As long as we can move forward to something better, I'm okay with the scars as well as the hard work that will be required.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
04 October, 12:39
💯

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
04 October, 12:31
💯Little did we know we still had so much growing to do. Still so much to learn, but much much stronger mind, body & soul.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 12:27
AMEN BROTHER!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
04 October, 12:27
I remember when the lockdown started... I thought “ok, here we go... let’s do this” That person no longer exists today. She stepped aside and I am so much stronger, loving, and prepared to handle and help whenever the time comes❤️

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
04 October, 12:24

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
04 October, 12:16
Amen. Pain is what motivates change in order for growth until we have the Kingdom of God that is the way it is. Life is a journey to prepare us for that time. God Bless

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 12:14
Childbirth is painful but necessary as well (labor pains), but forgotten quickly. Raising a child doesn't come with instructions, kinda have to learn as you go based on the fact that each child is different. The wisdom & experience comes along as you go, but there are others to help along the way if you're so lucky to have that help.
You're suppose to have more wisdom if you have a child when a bit older & more prepared, but not always the case.

04 October, 11:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
i found the bible was a great manual on raising kids, finances, virtues, and morals
https://www.countryliving....

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 12:05

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 11:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Didn't you say this looks like you and VK?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 October, 11:59
You leveled up

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
04 October, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
exactly, what he did.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 October, 10:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏👏 @MartinGeddes 💙🙏👏 God Bless You Fren & Much Love 💖♾💙