Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 11:20
I can now see why I wasn't spiritually ready two years ago, and what wisdom and experience I needed to gain before the collapse and rebuilding process. Painful, but necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana is sorry this has been mostly painful for so many & I have cried with you all many times, but for me personally other than grieving with ya'll, it has been and amazing time with a few exceptions >>
Grieving over the the horror of the children
Physically feeling the torture of the Uyghers &
Being attacked by the reptilian
>>>the last 4yrs of my life has been amazing & more full of daily joy than I have ever been.

The only time I have been closer to God was yrs ago in my NDE.
I have known these evils were in charge my whole life, some of their deeds were a surprise >the depth of evil, but I am so excited that we are actually going to take back our planet from satan that the journey has been awesome.

Finding the God consciousness and my guide has been the best experience of my life with the only exception of my children.

The Plan is guided by God and the Q team is genius, imo.
We are about to have the upper hand for the first time in human history!
Love you all
11:48 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 02:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen Sister. So ready for this.. It has been a pleasure to go on this journey with you. God Bless. love and hugs sent your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 10:59
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Love you too hun, it has been quite a ride so far!