Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 11:20
I can now see why I wasn't spiritually ready two years ago, and what wisdom and experience I needed to gain before the collapse and rebuilding process. Painful, but necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 12:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Childbirth is painful but necessary as well (labor pains), but forgotten quickly. Raising a child doesn't come with instructions, kinda have to learn as you go based on the fact that each child is different. The wisdom & experience comes along as you go, but there are others to help along the way if you're so lucky to have that help.
You're suppose to have more wisdom if you have a child when a bit older & more prepared, but not always the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
i found the bible was a great manual on raising kids, finances, virtues, and morals
https://www.countryliving....
11:34 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it