Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 October, 11:20
I can now see why I wasn't spiritually ready two years ago, and what wisdom and experience I needed to gain before the collapse and rebuilding process. Painful, but necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
06 October, 07:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
a Metamorphosis
spiritually frozen 3D > 4D thawing / moving into > 5D spiritual understanding of the understandings.
ex
(3D) thinking/mental slave living in the box ...(4D) thinking outside the box...(5D) knowing the understanding of the understandings and understanding the boxes exist...
leveling up we are!!!
our future is density...metaphysical Densities or levels of awareness...
5D straight ahead ... then a whole new level of understandings begins
where only few in (known/taught) history have gone beyond 6D 7...8... 9... great spiritual teachers

*not an authorized whatever...IDK ... just a pronoun on the internet...😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Ever bigger universes of discourse with greater integration of perspective on the whole of All That There Is.
07:24 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Martin Geddes, click on at the bottom under it