JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It will be interesting to compare notes L8R around how we approached our decisions here as to what to post and amplify. This platform is providing invaluable data to the Q Team. They're checking in with our vibes. They're analyzing how receptive we are or are not to new concepts and revelations. We're a bit of a litmus test as to how much disclosure can happen at once. They're watching and analyzing our ability to discern information. What makes this family special is that we're all unique. We all have our own style. And most of us come from a Truth-seeking past that far pre-dates this current incarnation of Q. Q is very old. It's the 17th Book of Esther. It’s the flip. (See VK banner.) You're much more important than you know.

#FamilyIsEverything
10:51 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
03 October, 04:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ask Q Team about the 125K "approved" but unfunded EIDL loans still waiting on funding and another 40K who should be approved. People are hurting, businesses are hurting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DonaldTrumpSupporters @DonaldTrumpSupporters
03 October, 04:12
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
03 October, 03:55
💫💫1000% 😇

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 October, 02:56
The Plan is working perfectly.
We have been esposed to alot of tough truths, but most of us had already voluntarily fallen down a bunch of rabbitholes on our own. I do believe some of these truths are too difficult for some people to handle, as in my real life I only know three others who know what I do, or even want to, or maybe even can hold that level of knowledge and still stay positive and live a normal life.
I still have no real clue how I got here other tham following intuition. But Im glad im here.
🙏❤️✨✨

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 October, 02:47
add to this that I believe wego and then AU was also a testing ground for truth social...(truth was registered 2018 prior to wego) the similarities are not a coincidence. Hoping soon kobayashi or VK will confirm. Also of interest is that the first person to join wego was...VK! Hence I am confirming the (theory?) Q team, including Q has been watching us. Pretty successful Op I must say! @administrator 👆

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
03 October, 02:18
Amen

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 October, 02:08
Thank Q for this , i can vouch that conversations we have had here on certain things get spread outwards
Things everyone in this group accepts as fact, i thought it was wishful thinking, lol

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 October, 12:30

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 October, 12:16
While it’s an honor to be on this platform to connect with like minds, provide and receive support, and try to analyze data and learn new things, it’s come to a point where we’re all in various states of confusion. The continued moves and countermoves along with not knowing what exactly is true and to what extent is exasperating. Q Team, no words can describe our appreciation and respect for you. Show us the same with full disclosure. We can only properly move forward, heal and help others heal, and rebuild our worlds without the matrix that has imprisoned us, with the truth. Thank you and God Bless.

03 October, 03:01
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I agree but from a military op standpoint, we can not let the enemy know what is known. Q said have Faith (many many times) and have faith in humanity (why i use this name),. we are also still watching a lot of rats being pushed into the light and this will REALLY drain the swamp. 🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 October, 11:59
A summary
Q=17th Book of the Bible: Esther.

https://ugetube.com/watch/...

DonaldTrumpSupporters @DonaldTrumpSupporters
03 October, 04:45
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
04 October, 11:02
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
One of my favorite books!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 October, 11:15
Thank you Fan - this is reassuring to know; and exciting to be part of n look forward to comparing notes l8r - will b interesting.

Personally feel ready to know the truth about everything. It may not be as bad as what i imagine anyway (from what hv read/heard/experienced the years). Or maybe it's worse.

As individuals we'll all have to deal with the unpalatable truths. Collectively there needs to be hope of being able to make a better world; that there are solutions for the evil perpetrated on humanity. I believe the majority will cone together upon disclosure, even tho can see some aspects may be tricky

I joined AU from my own free will, and choose what i read, like, reply to and share. Good to know my input may add value to the cause in some way.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 10:44
Very grateful for our shepherds. 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 10:21
Good morning Fan!
TY! Nana thinks you are right.
It has seemed from what God has shown me in my NDE experience &what I have been thro that no matter how crazy ppl think Nana is that I should just tell ppl what I see and have been thro.

Some of what I tell, many on the front end of waking up wont be ready for, but when they are ready, they will see that they do not have to be a shaman or some other special being to connect directly to God and HIS Universal consciousness and the soul powers God Himself gave us.
The soul's true meaning that Jesus came here to teach us how to access.
Nothing special about Nana, just a regular Mom & now Nana raised in a Foot Washing Baptist religion reality.
If I can connect with God directly anyone can.

Everyone has a piece to the puzzle, for instance I have seen Juan test out the waters with a slight reveal about the Reptilians. It seemed not to be a needed focus yet as newbies were not ready.But for me it was relative to my experience to te

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 11:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good morning Nana. The end won't be for everyone. If we only knew the pure evil that we are up against, very few would have signed up. Have a great day fren.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 October, 10:08
We are a very unique community IMO. There is a spiritual connection here. While the political/social aspect is being shared, truth is revealed and truth resonates in the spiritually led soul. We hunger and thirst for the truth, because we know deep in our souls that it is the truth that sets us free! We also know that with God nothing is impossible. This trust and reliance on God is an essential component in these unique times of change and restoration.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
03 October, 09:40
THANKS. I NEEDED THAT. WEAPONIZE WEATHER IS KILLING FLORIDA. DO YOU KNOW WHO IS DOING THE WEATHER?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:19
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I can say this much. The condensation trails are evaporating- as they should- behind the aircraft in CA the past couple of days. I've also wondered if the effects of Ian might have been worse...

Ange Love @LoveM
03 October, 09:09
🙏I thank our Lord Jesus for you and guidance💞

The Holy Spirit reveals lurking fakes among the social media and in person. A righteous anger is not out of the question, when observing caring people sucked into fakes. I am not focusing on those, yet they are in my face at times and requires my attention.

At age of 16, learned how to research Holy Scriptures through studying original Hebrew and Greek meanings with contexts with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I did not participate in the churches, but visited many out of curiosity and to further my knowledge about their practices. I wanted to connect to share truths, plant seeds. The Lord blessed me with a singing ministry for many years, no money involved...I gave freely from my Love for God. I have seen many healings, miracles, prophecies fulfilled that were told to me that long ago... So much of what is happening is not a surprise to me, but still painful to see people lost and suffering🙏✝️💞😇

#FamilyIsEverything

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
03 October, 08:08
SO MUCH going on in my mind about JUST THIS the past several days. I'm not sure if that is picking up what the vibe was "laying down" or something more, different than I hope, or what. BUT I will continue to put faith in myself that I am doing exactly what I need to be doing-exactly when I need to do it. #higherselfkeepguidingme💕

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 October, 07:18
Which makes finding out we are again being used without consent as part of the test? Hmmmm….. not a very good trust building exercise.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 October, 11:45
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I feel like the love and support I have had on AU did start my healing process

03 October, 04:00
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I consented 😁

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 October, 06:57
Feel honored to be part of this group. We certainly each bring a different perspective and collectively enhance this experience.
As much as I would like to trust the plan, it sure would be nice to somehow know what that plan might entail. I try to decipher the crumbs, but I am not very good at it.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:29
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
No capable military is ever going to telegraph its next move. Trusting the plan is of the essence.

Pink Totter @Totter
03 October, 02:10
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Up until 1/20/21 husband was asking me what is going to happen next and I told him. After 1/20/21 he asked what is going to happen next, my reply was.... if I knew so would the enemy, we now have to wait and see, Pray. Husbands birthday is 1/20 and he said a few days before it was either going to be the best birthday or the worst birthday ever, I told him to be prepared for the worst.

Have faith... The best is yet to come!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 October, 06:33
Thank You JJ Fan to open up this line of discussion. I think many are very ready for more. In the streets people are fed up with political theatre. Mostly dont care anymore. I think medical treatments, financial coverups, bad institutions etc for some people and for some people would be nice to see ships in the sky.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 October, 12:16
we are never alone. i🤍u

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
03 October, 12:13
we NEED some meat on that bone!! We are more than ready for some declas and to see those evil doers receive some form of justice!! Weve been prodded and poked and provoked on so many levels… its past time for something positive, FOR US!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 October, 12:01
We want the truth about every thing . People are suffering from either illnesses or financial its time to end this movie and help people .

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 October, 01:00
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I know financially it's been tough. I just paid my August Mortgage payment. I am so close to foreclosure...it's getting stressful. I am constantly juggling which to pay to keep us afloat.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 October, 11:51
When you say "we are much more important than we know", to me that means we were individually chosen for this test or game. I would like to know if that is the case. Seems wrong to be signed up for something without our "buy in".

I think a lot of people's angst on here comes from the disclosure being way to slow for our own good. Does the Q team really think we are so fragile we can't handle that we possibly have ETs living among us, or lots of different dimensions. We've been lied to forever, so what is the truth? Will we ever find out?

I'm glad I didn't miss this post tonight Jr Fan, it came right when it was needed.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:35
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I am of the opinion that you did give your consent and much longer ago than you think or you wouldn't be here now. It may seem slow to us but to a normie things are progressing quite rapidly. If we were to dump all of this disclosure all at once we would have a crisis of psychologically fractured people imo.

War Weary @W4rWeary
02 October, 11:33
If that's true, here is my official statement:

I'm sick of living in this clown world, I want the TRUTH!
At every level. political, deep state, historical, (recent AND ANCIENT), Cabal/Illuminati/Sons of Cain/Prussians, space, aliens, religious etc.
BRING IT!
Open the floodgates!
DECLAS!

Is that clear enough do you think? ;-)

The blessing of open mindedness to those normies who may tend to suffer shell shock. But it's not like these topics haven't been hinted at for decades. It's not our fault that they have not been paying attention.
I believe more are somewhat ready for DECLAS than not now, so there's that.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:40
In response War Weary to his Publication
I don't disagree that more people are ready now than ever but The Plan employs the use of our best intelligence, aided by quantum and other means, to achieve maximum reward and minimal harm.

Godly Man @WWCUE
04 October, 06:24
In response War Weary to his Publication
oh brother/sister… I’m with ya. Got any bourbon?

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
02 October, 11:28
We are poverty stricken and beaten down every day for our beliefs, and the world is going through a near death experience, as predicted by Juan O Savin. We see evil on full display, every day , in our face laughing at us, while we just keep experiencing more loss, more trauma, more defeat. I think the least we are owed is some disclosure.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:53
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
A case could be made that we are enjoying disclosure, just not from the Fake News. We're holding the line. This is God's timetable now imo and The Maestro has said as much.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 October, 11:27
I've wanted to hear this for a long time, maybe I felt that I missed the posts that went over such information, or since I joined here late, I missed out on the real story.

I have felt Q team members(or on a bigger team) reach out when I feel beyond lost, and help to carry the load. Perhaps others have experienced this. I hope so.

Thank you Jr. Fan, and all others who guide us daily to try to see the best in humankind and how we can change the world around us. God Bless.❤️

03 October, 04:10
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
sometimes rereading the Q posts fills gaps. I keep going back and finding info that is coming to light now and getting an aha! moment

02 October, 11:25
As days go by, the less I care about any of it. The longer this movie continues, there are more casualties, more bad vibes, its becoming a little overwhelming, Maybe time you throw us a bone. None of this is easy for anyone, and we are always taunted with Nesara/Gesara like a carrot on a stick , but all we see and hear is more victories for Satan and the left, the fight is seemingly endless. No finish line in sight. The doubts keep piling up. I am not alone. I really could care less and just wish for all of this to be done with so we can all have peace,

02 October, 11:43
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Just to be 100% clear, not a paid actor, just a fool.