JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 October, 10:51
It will be interesting to compare notes L8R around how we approached our decisions here as to what to post and amplify. This platform is providing invaluable data to the Q Team. They're checking in with our vibes. They're analyzing how receptive we are or are not to new concepts and revelations. We're a bit of a litmus test as to how much disclosure can happen at once. They're watching and analyzing our ability to discern information. What makes this family special is that we're all unique. We all have our own style. And most of us come from a Truth-seeking past that far pre-dates this current incarnation of Q. Q is very old. It's the 17th Book of Esther. It’s the flip. (See VK banner.) You're much more important than you know.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
If that's true, here is my official statement:

I'm sick of living in this clown world, I want the TRUTH!
At every level. political, deep state, historical, (recent AND ANCIENT), Cabal/Illuminati/Sons of Cain/Prussians, space, aliens, religious etc.
BRING IT!
Open the floodgates!
DECLAS!

Is that clear enough do you think? ;-)

The blessing of open mindedness to those normies who may tend to suffer shell shock. But it's not like these topics haven't been hinted at for decades. It's not our fault that they have not been paying attention.
I believe more are somewhat ready for DECLAS than not now, so there's that.
11:33 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by W4rWeary in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
04 October, 06:24
In response War Weary to his Publication
oh brother/sister… I’m with ya. Got any bourbon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:40
I don't disagree that more people are ready now than ever but The Plan employs the use of our best intelligence, aided by quantum and other means, to achieve maximum reward and minimal harm.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 October, 04:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
GODs timing is perfect=mature in nature, slow down and just breathe. all is well and then some. HE has already won.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 October, 07:57
Totally agree. My husband and I have been following Q since day 1. We have been trying to wake people up for 5 years. Our families think we are crazy and have nothing to do with us. We are tired of the emotional roller coaster. We are ready for what's coming. God bless you all.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
03 October, 06:45
Yes we are all very weary and anxious to get on with it. But when I begin to process the horrors that the children in those DUMBS are living through, I realize the priority is not my relief or comfort. The priority is to rescue and save every single child possible from the horrors of a living hell. Also the humans who are held captive. Look up KURU disease. The brave warriors going down into those DUMBS to rescue the innocent children must protect themselves from that horror also. These demons are after everyone, but the immediate danger is happening down below us all. So we pray daily to God - please let us do our jobs here and please help those brave warriors save all of those precious children. Then we can truly focus on the demonic puppets among us.

War Weary @W4rWeary
03 October, 04:14
And I would add, MEDICAL truth too please. All the suppressed cures. And if we are all suffering from a parasite infestation then let's get the Ivermectin &/ fenbendazole pumping! ;-)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:47
This is a source of great frustration for me as well. There are people in my world suffering with chronic illness and cancer. Just yesterday an acquaintance confided that her son has been diagnosed with lymphoma. I was tempted to encourage her with my thoughts around our new healing technologies but resisted. She is a Trump-deranged progressive lib and it was going to be too much to take on in our brief encounter. We must trust God and His timing. We really have no other choice.