JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 October, 10:51
It will be interesting to compare notes L8R around how we approached our decisions here as to what to post and amplify. This platform is providing invaluable data to the Q Team. They're checking in with our vibes. They're analyzing how receptive we are or are not to new concepts and revelations. We're a bit of a litmus test as to how much disclosure can happen at once. They're watching and analyzing our ability to discern information. What makes this family special is that we're all unique. We all have our own style. And most of us come from a Truth-seeking past that far pre-dates this current incarnation of Q. Q is very old. It's the 17th Book of Esther. It’s the flip. (See VK banner.) You're much more important than you know.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 October, 12:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
While it’s an honor to be on this platform to connect with like minds, provide and receive support, and try to analyze data and learn new things, it’s come to a point where we’re all in various states of confusion. The continued moves and countermoves along with not knowing what exactly is true and to what extent is exasperating. Q Team, no words can describe our appreciation and respect for you. Show us the same with full disclosure. We can only properly move forward, heal and help others heal, and rebuild our worlds without the matrix that has imprisoned us, with the truth. Thank you and God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
I agree but from a military op standpoint, we can not let the enemy know what is known. Q said have Faith (many many times) and have faith in humanity (why i use this name),. we are also still watching a lot of rats being pushed into the light and this will REALLY drain the swamp. 🙏
03:01 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 October, 06:07
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I have not lost sight of “no leaks” and I understand it. I have also not lost my faith and will continue to hold the line. I think my response was more about his comment regarding testing us with new information. I think we’re ready for the truth.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 October, 09:07
In response The Real Me to her Publication
ah! yes agree. no matter how bad