JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 October, 10:51
It will be interesting to compare notes L8R around how we approached our decisions here as to what to post and amplify. This platform is providing invaluable data to the Q Team. They're checking in with our vibes. They're analyzing how receptive we are or are not to new concepts and revelations. We're a bit of a litmus test as to how much disclosure can happen at once. They're watching and analyzing our ability to discern information. What makes this family special is that we're all unique. We all have our own style. And most of us come from a Truth-seeking past that far pre-dates this current incarnation of Q. Q is very old. It's the 17th Book of Esther. It’s the flip. (See VK banner.) You're much more important than you know.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 October, 06:57
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Feel honored to be part of this group. We certainly each bring a different perspective and collectively enhance this experience.
As much as I would like to trust the plan, it sure would be nice to somehow know what that plan might entail. I try to decipher the crumbs, but I am not very good at it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
No capable military is ever going to telegraph its next move. Trusting the plan is of the essence.
10:29 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
03 October, 09:21
Absolutely understand that. I guess what I meant to say was that it would be nice to be given a glimmer of hope once in a while of good triumphing over the evil when all we see is that seemingly evil is getting away with everything. I trust God completely, it's just hard waiting for the light to come at the end of the tunnel. I also know that we just have to thank God while we are in the dark. Faith is trusting without seeing. Our faith is being tested big time. Easier said than done,😉

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 09:35
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
I innerstand. It's exhausting. We were so naive to believe that this would be resolved Election 2020, though it was but quietly. I'm of the opinion that we're holding the line and remaining patient while the Q Team wakes up the sleepyheads. Truly enjoy your day.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 10:39
i was blown away when the idiot obummer had started disclosing what when and where our military were going in his grand standing of a horrible job up there in dc walking around as an arrogant president of theirs. he was never mine-i hated him and still hate him. last thing military will ever do is say what they're doing next. I've grown up military all my life with a slew of family that served plus my own Dad and brothers. Now i can understand giving false notions so the enemy will run over to that while we're doing something good somewhere else. We just cant know everything because everyone is a big mouth. That's what being sneaky and covert is all about..the surprise attack. My brain understands so much and pieces together so many things that make absolute sense of all this but i cannot put it all into words because its how my brain understands. I've tried typing how i understand some and then i read what I type and think 🤔 nope thats indecipherable.
I just know that I know 😁🇺🇲