Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 October, 05:01
91 days left for a reset or VK loses a signed one dolla bill 😎🦊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
i have a year and a couple of months. oh the pressure :)
05:20 PM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
01 January, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 January, 10:17
for those keeping track VK still has a year left in this bet somehow ????
LMAO..

look at the date time stamps....
vk has a year left to 2023?
what happened lol
CATTLE PROD MUST HAVE BEEN IN HIS HAND WHEN HE TIME TRAVELED 🤭😜

something is off with the timeline/calendar..............

Maria. Liv. @maria07
02 October, 01:22
🤪yup yup whatever...🤣😂😅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 01:16
So perhaps, Vincent the reason you can not see passed 2023 is because that future now has not been written yet.

We have succeed in changing the timeline and now it is up to us to manifest our future without the demons.

Aga Gie @AgaG
02 October, 02:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Or maybe he is a part of the program that will be switched off in 2023? He says he is from the future so maybe quantum AI? 😉 Just thinking out of the box 😉

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
01 January, 10:39
👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 01:13
You so funny!
Nana is not worried!
But I would sure like one of those signed dollars!

btw got my goldback Utah, Montana, and Nevada gold trimmed bills today they are so pretty. This pic does not do them justice.
The actual gold in them glistens!

Anne Man @AnneM
01 January, 10:41
very nice! Are there ones for each state? novice here about goldbacks...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 January, 03:14
All that imagery!

I See eVe, the 9 of Pentacles, and several other lovely bits of symbolism.

💫💫💫👏🙌

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 October, 10:23
No way it takes us to next Christmas on either calendar.

Ange Love @LoveM
01 October, 10:23
It’s possible our year will change with calendars😉

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 October, 10:22
Wow! I am seriously having trouble keeping up with what year it is. Sure this used to be the case a few days after the New Year but this is getting crazy. Time is becoming an illusion. Days, Months, and now years. VK I am going to need some help with your math/calculation. It's not my subject. Copying math homework seems like a bad idea now (this explain my math grade) January 2023 is in a few months right?

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 October, 02:22
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
😎 Couldn't help myself. 😅
"Does anybody really know what time it is?"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? (Official Audio) - YouTube

Official audio for Chicago - "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" from 'Chicago Transit Authority' (1969)Listen to Chicago’s latest release, Chicago C...

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 October, 10:06
Sooner then you think, I think 😊

Anne Kats @anneanon1
01 October, 09:21
Vincent sometimes you leave me scrambled brains more often then not . who are you maske man? 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 October, 02:28
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Good question 👍🏻 I ask myself the same thing😉 WWG1WGA 👊🏻

Red Edge @Rededge
01 October, 09:19
Before that .... 😜

America First @Realdeal
01 October, 09:00
darn 2024 🤦🏻‍♂️

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 October, 08:26
It's looking pretty on track, one way or another. The People can just start agreeing upon the value of a different fiat currency, at any time, without anybodies permission. Crypto's, in their current form, aren't great, because you can't have a currencies value fluctuate so much, or have a currency that costs an increasing fee for using the cryptocurrency in a transaction.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 October, 08:19
Just before the Presidental election.

(Btw, what do 'aliens' call us?)

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
01 October, 08:13
Very sneaky, VK 😹

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 October, 09:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 October, 08:09
pepeT is onto you…

⚡️2023⚡️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 October, 08:01
5:20

=)

Say when.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
01 October, 07:16
I saved this for you.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 October, 11:20
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
💛😊

Karen Walker @coachkaren
01 October, 07:10
So you are saying it is still 2021?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 October, 08:08
In response Karen Walker to her Publication

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 October, 07:09
you WILL do it VK

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 October, 07:16
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
*We

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 January, 10:53
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
We. :)

NEO ONE @Neo
01 October, 07:04
Tick Tock :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 October, 07:04
:)

...and about those scheduled 2022 tweets lol

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 October, 07:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
have the screenshot handy? :)