Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 October, 05:01
91 days left for a reset or VK loses a signed one dolla bill 😎🦊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 October, 05:20
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
i have a year and a couple of months. oh the pressure :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 01:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You so funny!
Nana is not worried!
But I would sure like one of those signed dollars!

btw got my goldback Utah, Montana, and Nevada gold trimmed bills today they are so pretty. This pic does not do them justice.
The actual gold in them glistens!

Anne Man @AnneM
very nice! Are there ones for each state? novice here about goldbacks...
10:41 AM - Jan 01, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 January, 10:17
In response Anne Man to her Publication
Goldback.com has info on them and here's a list of places they can be purchased
https://www.goldback.com/w...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 02:34
In response Anne Man to her Publication
Nana only saw Nevada, Wyoming, Utah, and Vermont on JM Bullion at the time I bought mine.
At the time from research it said that they were acceptable currency in those states but I could not find any other evidence of them being anything more than a legal tender commemorative,
So IDK>

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 January, 02:46
I just ordered 25 Wyoming ones on Thursday! Can’t wait for them to get here! If nothing else, they’ll be good to give to loved ones as mementos.

Anne Man @AnneM
01 January, 04:11
Ok-- Thanks