Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
91 days left for a reset or VK loses a signed one dolla bill 😎🦊
05:01 PM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
03 October, 12:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
ARE YOU TALKING CENTRAL BANKING IS BROKEN? THOUGHT TRUMP SIGNED GESAR NASARA INTO PLACE WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAY WE ARE ABOUT READY FOR THE RESET AND OR GREAT REST WHICH IS IT GOING TO BE GREAT RESET OR QUANTUM FINANCIAL RESET? IS QUANTUM HAVING TROUBLE RIGHT NOW? IM SORRY SOMETIMES IT GETS CONFUSING I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BUT I KEEP READING FROM LIBS AND THE WOKE THAT THE GREAT RESET IS GOING TO START

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
03 October, 02:05
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
actually ...NESARA...as opposed to NASARA..😉😉😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
03 October, 02:06
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
neseras a pipe dream

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 October, 12:04
😉Can we get an autograph of the real Vincent Kennedy please?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 October, 06:22
😅

Hold Fast @Zoot42
01 October, 11:17
Funny.
All my one dollar bills are signed. 😀

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
01 October, 10:47

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 October, 09:44
2023👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 October, 09:19
IF it even takes that long. Would make a nice birthday present for scorpios.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 October, 08:39
Went into the local Bank for a chunk of cash ... looked around and the 10 offices (cubicles) all were empty except 2 ... so I went over to one manager I knew, found out all the heavy weights had left to go the MAIN office (unusual). So I asked her if she knew when the NEW currency would be initiated ... she fended innocence ... but still odd the banks are meeting in person (privately) . ???
so lets see ...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 October, 08:32
🙂

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
01 October, 07:15
I think VK meant the system in place now is "too" broke to fix.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
01 October, 07:13
🤔🌴 I think the aliens are the parasites inside us.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
01 October, 06:04
"To" broke to fix. Either there is something more there or he needs spellcheck.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 October, 05:22
island deposit

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 October, 08:11
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
On way to Anon Mountain Island? lol

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
01 October, 05:21
Yes VincentKenndy we screenshot everything😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 October, 05:20
i have a year and a couple of months. oh the pressure :)

01 January, 10:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
for those keeping track VK still has a year left in this bet somehow ????
LMAO..

look at the date time stamps....
vk has a year left to 2023?
what happened lol
CATTLE PROD MUST HAVE BEEN IN HIS HAND WHEN HE TIME TRAVELED 🤭😜

something is off with the timeline/calendar..............

01 January, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
01 October, 05:16
I’m not sure that will be a good thing. Research FedNow. It sounds like it’s the current government trying to maintain control of federal reserve in crypto kind of way. I’m sure it comes down to who is in control of it.

Red Edge @Rededge
01 October, 05:14
bring it on