Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 October, 05:01
91 days left for a reset or VK loses a signed one dolla bill ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸฆŠ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
01 October, 05:20
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
i have a year and a couple of months. oh the pressure :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 01:16
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
So perhaps, Vincent the reason you can not see passed 2023 is because that future now has not been written yet.

We have succeed in changing the timeline and now it is up to us to manifest our future without the demons.

Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 02:42
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Nana has said all along that satan's biggest fear of all time is when too many of us woke up and realized the soul powers God gave us collectively before a reset.

Nana has at times as well wondered if satan is something that we ourselves have given life to or something that controllers with those satanic belief systems use to keep us in the battle?
Good vs Evil will always be the battle.

Gene Decode has said before that WE manifested demons to the collective point that WE MADE them really exist.

I don't recall him saying that about satan tho.

In one of my visions, I have seen a darkness out in the universe that makes our satan look like a choir boy. It is a huge mass of dark matter that destroys everything it comes in contact with.
The impression that I got from the vision is that the forces of good battling it for literally centuries have kept it at bay and out of our universe.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
01 January, 05:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"I have seen a darkness out in the universe that makes our satan look like a choir boy. It is a huge mass of dark matter that destroys everything it comes in contact with."

I've, and I'm sure others, have heard stories like that.

Example: All our negative ideas, thoughts, behaviors, actions, etc as a people, ball up somewhere and become some giant creature/demon; or all our negative thoughts etc are consumed by some entity/demon.

Makes me want to go back and look that up, and I have a few contenders off the top of my head; and God help me if it's the one I'm thinking of right now๐Ÿ™

"makes our satan look like a choir boy." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That made me laugh, and Nana you are more right than you know !

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 January, 08:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sounds like the 5th Element evil creature, that manifests to destroy Earth, but, is itself destroyed /neutralized by the power, created by love combined with the other elements.