Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.
08:22 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 September, 12:32
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
((hugs)) We will find our way together. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 September, 12:58
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Indeed we will!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 September, 12:32
((hugs)) We will find our way together. ♥️

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 September, 11:32
🙏❤️

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
26 September, 10:38
❤️🤗🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:34
So glad that you found just what you needed right then.
Losing a soulmate or child is so very hard.
For me God made it easier to regain a new normal and realizing that we are infinite helped as well.
Glad to see you are here with us.

26 September, 10:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Found long lost family here.😘

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 September, 10:17
💛🙏💛

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
26 September, 09:58
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing what Phaethon said. Hugs to you.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
26 September, 09:55
So sorry for your loss, you will be lifted up here and find the strength to carry on. I always think of the song The only scars in heaven when I get down about list loved ones.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
26 September, 09:51
I’m so sorry for your loss 🙏💜
I lost my husband 5 years ago. I went through my mush potato phase then my hardened egg stage then back to mush. Reaching out to God, I got to my aromatic coffee bean new life. It helped me open to truth, healing and finding this beautiful soul tribe.
As Richard Rohr says, we can choose to fall down or shine and “fall up” when faced with tragic circumstances.
Love & Blessings ✨

26 September, 09:56
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Most challenging threat to my existence I have yet to face. Thank you for sharing. God bless.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 09:48
I am so sorry for your loss. I love how we are all here for each other 🙏❤️

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
26 September, 09:44
💝💝💝much love to you and i am glad to see you here

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
26 September, 09:39
im sorry for your loss..😔🤣. phae is so “real”..

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 September, 09:35
Reminds me of when I lost my husband 20 years as of yesterday. I felt hopeless, destroyed, unable to have any desire to live. The question kept bouncing in my head “Why me?” Then realization came to me “Why not me?” So many others in this world have suffered loss, why do I feel I’m more important than others? That’s when my healing started to begin, slowly but going forward. Phae is correct it’s up to you. Sending love your way.

26 September, 09:38
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Thank you. Love right back

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 September, 09:35
Thank you for sharing, stories like this help others…and Phaethon is amazing. ❤️ Love os powerful.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 09:32
When my husband died my Mom said, "God's plan, not yours." That sat heavy every day after. She knew that had to resonate with me for me to heal. So many hard days followed but my heart and mind always went back to her words, they have kept me going for 30 years💖 Words matter😊

26 September, 09:36
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes they do. Blessings to you.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 September, 09:29
God bless you ! So many awesome people on AU . I love them all .

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 09:27
Chills! Amazing... #FamilyIsEverything
We are blessed to be one big AU Family!

I’m sure your husband is along for this ride with this Family on AU! Hope you are sering signs from him and feeling his love from Heaven! 🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 September, 09:10
💪🙏😤😎

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
awww...I LOVE that!!!

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
Phae is probably my favorite person on AU. Even on his cranky days. lol

Autmama 123 @autmama
26 September, 08:53
My husband and I became empty nesters. To say we have been through a lot raising our kids is an understatement. We are not the same people we were in 1997 when we started dating. We came up to NH this weekend. It’s always been our happy place. It’s where we took oir first trip together. We did a reallytough hike yesterday. We took a wrong turn and did a much tougher trail. We wanted to quit but we stuck it out. I told him at the summit I’m glad you still like me. I’m glad we stuck it out. He knows I didn’t meam the trail.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 September, 09:12
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing!

26 September, 09:18
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Me and my hubby spent alot of time in NH and ME. Beauty abounds

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
26 September, 08:49
Love for you xxx and some prayers🙏

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
26 September, 08:46
🙏🏻 ❤️

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
26 September, 08:43
Absolutely. WE decide what we will do with the pain. Hold the love and keep the memories tight and walk the path that has been chosen for us. God Bless you sweetheart. I too lost my husband 7 years ago and I never could have imagined the beautiful life I have now. Even despite our current timeline of chaos.🕊️

26 September, 08:56
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Thank you so much. Sorry for your loss as well.

Diana DJT @Diana
26 September, 08:34
I understand ❤️🙏🏼 28 year’s later, God bless you💥

26 September, 08:36
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
GOD Bless.

Cob Cob @Colob123
26 September, 08:33
I really wish it were easier to connect locally with patriots to support each other. The use of social media helps but it is not the same as giving and getting a hug and sitting down and having a meal and conversation. There was a post about how there is always 1 in a family or we are spread out for a reason. I am so sorry that you lost your husband. I would like to believe that those we have lost will be coming back to help us with this transition. God Bless you!

26 September, 08:37
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Thank you! I agree hugs are the best!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
26 September, 08:38
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
We should start a post asking what state we are in and then AU peeps can contact each other.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 September, 08:33
Thank you for the reminder, God Bless💙

26 September, 08:38
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
GOD Bless you as well.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 September, 08:32
👊👊

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 September, 08:30
🙏 i am sorry for your loss
GOD bless you 🌹

26 September, 08:39
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you. What a loss it is.