Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
26 September, 08:53
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
My husband and I became empty nesters. To say we have been through a lot raising our kids is an understatement. We are not the same people we were in 1997 when we started dating. We came up to NH this weekend. It’s always been our happy place. It’s where we took oir first trip together. We did a reallytough hike yesterday. We took a wrong turn and did a much tougher trail. We wanted to quit but we stuck it out. I told him at the summit I’m glad you still like me. I’m glad we stuck it out. He knows I didn’t meam the trail.

Me and my hubby spent alot of time in NH and ME. Beauty abounds
09:18 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
26 September, 09:36
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Exactly what the Holy Spirit told me, after my husband passed from a short battle of advanced cancer. Decided to continue a beautiful life and do the things we planned🙏🏻🕊❤️

3 years later, brave enough to start a new relationship that lasted for 5 years...he suddenly passed in the ER. Pulled the rug out from under me and launched me further in my journey.

Remembering my Grandma lost 3 in her lifetime and lived to be 101. I remember her teachings to me about her daily devotions to God and continue meeting and making new friends😇

We are still here to live, love and share the beauty God gave to us. Gratitude in the morning and before resting to our merciful God🙏🏻✨🥳❤️

26 September, 09:39
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Gosh Hon. Thats alot. Big hugs. God Bless