Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

08:03 AM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
01 March, 01:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m a Covfefe Bean! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 October, 09:22
👩‍🚀Good morning. Hope to be a good human bean. Thanks for encouraging us.💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 September, 12:22
Good evening VK!

Pretty sure it’s coming out of my pores.
I just love coffee, so I will take that advice. ☕️

TS 8:03

#83 mirror #38

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
27 September, 12:06
My hope and prayer is not that the world is ending, but, that a new era is about to begin — an era of peace and love, as God takes this world back from Satan.

Real love isn’t cheezy, in my opinion. Why?

John 3:16
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 4:7-10
7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God; for GOD IS LOVE. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins.

We are made in the image and likeness of Our Creator, so be a coffee bean, and spread the love. :)

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
26 September, 09:02
Wait you turn on the light without a 10,what I miss.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 September, 03:54
Wow! What a powerful message. ❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 September, 03:47
Well apparently ima be a stew lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 September, 03:47
Well apparently ima be a stew lol

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 September, 03:35
I choose coffee bean! Or I chose actually!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
26 September, 02:45
i don't drink coffee, I just never could develop a taste for it. but grandma has made me want to be a coffee bean. we need to be listening to grandmas and grandpas more, even if they're not our grandparents. you'll learn a lot if you do.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
26 September, 02:39
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE PLACES UFO IN LOGO~!

United States Intelligence Office Updates Logo to Include UFOs #Discosure #DECLAS

https://rumble.com/v1ljrzr...

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 September, 02:10
love this 🙏🙏

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 September, 01:57
This experience has definitely soften my hard, made me strong and experience life every day for what it is and be blessed in it. I'm glad I went through the storm God presented me with. He showed me what I needed to work on to be a better human. Thanks for sharing as always @VincentKennedy

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
26 September, 02:57
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
I've come to understand thru all of this that no matter where we live, what our circumstances are, whether we're rich, poor or somewhere in the middle. We've been thru something in our life that has profoundly changed the way we look at things and brought us together and united us to use whatever it is that God put in us to be strong and able to help win this knock down, drag out spiritual battle. and we're winning it.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
26 September, 01:57
This experience has definitely soften my hard, made me strong and experience life every day for what it is and be blessed in it. I'm glad I went through the storm God presented me with. He showed me what I needed to work on to be a better human. Thanks for sharing as always @VincentKennedy

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
26 September, 01:52
ohhhhh, I like that!!! ❤️❤️❤️‼️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 September, 01:50
Good morning VK and fabulous Patriots :)
Be Best ~

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
26 September, 01:41
❤️❤️❤️

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
26 September, 01:41
❤️❤️❤️

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 September, 12:47
Going to be a box of birds😁 its a downunder thing

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
26 September, 12:44
Good morning VK and AU fam! This was the perfect thing to wake up to on this blessed Monday morning. 😊 I love these kind of introspective posts, they are like CrossFit for the mind, heart and soul. Thanks for posting.

P.S. My daughter was very tiny when she was born, we nicknamed her "Bean" a name that stuck and what we still call her. ❤️

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
26 September, 12:29
Good morning VK. Banner change!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 September, 12:13
Good morning!!! Every post I have seen today is love... WOW ... I never knew my coffee sprinkled with love could start a week out so beautiful!

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 September, 12:10
Thank you for this VK, brought a tear to my eye. Whenever I get on AU, positive and uplifting stories and lessons are always brought to my attention. Let's be coffee beans, I will be a coffee bean☕

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 September, 11:57
GoOd Monday, VK and Patriots!
What a beautiful, thought provoking video.
Every morning, my husband makes our espresso. He weighs the beans and then he hand grinds them in a manual grinder. It has too be done just right and with care, otherwise the espresso will be too bitter. He is able to make the perfect espresso not just from excellent quality organic beans, but from the time that went into the process to achieve that end goal. It reminds of the truth journey we have been on and the years of time and care that has gone into The Plan. I believe Anons are like the finest espresso beans and we have been prepared to help wake the world -not bitter, just rich from our experience and so much hidden truths. Like the gentleman said - change begins from the inside. I strive to be like an awesome cup of espresso helping to wake the world in a good way. 💛 ☕💛

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
26 September, 11:43
Good Morning! ☕️😊

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
26 September, 11:42
Third time today a post made my eyes fill with liquid…

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
26 September, 11:37
Good Morning VK! Thank you for the beautiful reminder that we all have within us the power to choose how we respond to happenings around us! Love you AU family! Have a blessed day! 🙏

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts