Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
26 September, 09:51
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
I’m so sorry for your loss 🙏💜
I lost my husband 5 years ago. I went through my mush potato phase then my hardened egg stage then back to mush. Reaching out to God, I got to my aromatic coffee bean new life. It helped me open to truth, healing and finding this beautiful soul tribe.
As Richard Rohr says, we can choose to fall down or shine and “fall up” when faced with tragic circumstances.
Love & Blessings ✨

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
Most challenging threat to my existence I have yet to face. Thank you for sharing. God bless.
09:56 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Passing Notes Patriot, click on at the bottom under it