Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
26 September, 08:53
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
My husband and I became empty nesters. To say we have been through a lot raising our kids is an understatement. We are not the same people we were in 1997 when we started dating. We came up to NH this weekend. It’s always been our happy place. It’s where we took oir first trip together. We did a reallytough hike yesterday. We took a wrong turn and did a much tougher trail. We wanted to quit but we stuck it out. I told him at the summit I’m glad you still like me. I’m glad we stuck it out. He knows I didn’t meam the trail.

Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meeka Stella, click on at the bottom under it