Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
26 September, 08:43
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Absolutely. WE decide what we will do with the pain. Hold the love and keep the memories tight and walk the path that has been chosen for us. God Bless you sweetheart. I too lost my husband 7 years ago and I never could have imagined the beautiful life I have now. Even despite our current timeline of chaos.🕊️

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
Thank you so much. Sorry for your loss as well.
08:56 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
26 September, 10:02
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Love and Hugs Passing Notes Patriot 🕊️💐