Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
When my husband died my Mom said, "God's plan, not yours." That sat heavy every day after. She knew that had to resonate with me for me to heal. So many hard days followed but my heart and mind always went back to her words, they have kept me going for 30 years💖 Words matter😊
09:32 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 09:36
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yes they do. Blessings to you.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 09:40
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
And to you Fren💖 God was changing our paths....we just couldn't see it through the grief😉 Looking back, I see it clearly now😊