Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 08:03
Go(o)d Morning Patriots!

How are you going to be after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
26 September, 08:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A few weeks after losing my husband...I didnt feel I could go on. I reached out on AU and Phaethon said something to me I'll never forget. "You get to decide how you come out on the other side of this" I haven't been the same since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
26 September, 08:33
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
I really wish it were easier to connect locally with patriots to support each other. The use of social media helps but it is not the same as giving and getting a hug and sitting down and having a meal and conversation. There was a post about how there is always 1 in a family or we are spread out for a reason. I am so sorry that you lost your husband. I would like to believe that those we have lost will be coming back to help us with this transition. God Bless you!

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
We should start a post asking what state we are in and then AU peeps can contact each other.
08:38 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pizmama5 in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
26 September, 08:49
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I am not in AU but I tried to do that locally and found only 1 person willing to meet. We have struck up a friendship. I think people are scared that there are nefarious things awaiting.