George The Patriot @Dpain1969
I told y’all about my brother in law having a head on collision three weeks ago well things have taken a turn for the worse. He has a bad infection in his lungs and they’re telling my sister that they’ve done all they know to do. He needs prayers. God can do what doctors cannot. Please pray for him and my sister. Thank you Anons.
10:02 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
24 December, 11:00
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
It’s been a while since I updated. He is recovering at a fast pace since I asked for prayers from my family here. He went through therapy and he got to go home this past week. He is doing great. Thank you all for the prayers! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 September, 03:46
💞🙏💞✝️💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Cooper @Terisa
24 September, 06:18
Sending prayers for your brother in law and sister

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 03:18
Any updates on your brother in laws condition? 🙏❤️

24 September, 06:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The doctor said his lungs looked a little better this morning and they are turning his vent down so he can do more breathing on his on. Thank you everyone for the prayers. We are not out of the woods yet but God can heal him completely. I got my sister to start bathing him with peroxide yesterday also.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 September, 12:27
Of course, IV Vitamin C is the absolute best but many hospitals won't do it (they can't have an inexpensive--pennies--therapy making their high dollar treatments obsolete). Alan Smith's family had to fight the hospitals to get him on IV C which the hospitals did only temporarily (and refused it for patients later requesting it). That is when the family found the liposomal Vit C. With the liposomal C you can utilize all of it. Regular Vit C we can use only 10%, the rest is excreted. That's what makes Liposomal C superior.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 September, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 September, 11:29
Praying for your brother in law right now! Praying for your whole family. 🙏

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
24 September, 02:48
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Pink Totter @Totter
24 September, 02:37
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
24 September, 01:08
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 September, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 September, 11:25
🙏

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 September, 11:25
🙏

23 September, 07:31
Love, prayers and infinite blessings for turning the situation around.🙏🙏🙏💞💞💞

23 September, 07:29
Liposomal Vit C can turn the lung situation around. This man was on life support for over 1 month. They were ready to turn the machines off but family found Liposomal vit C--available through LivOn Labs

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 September, 02:53
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
It's true. I know many who cured their cancers with a high-dosing Vit C IV alone.

The powers that be claim " It may have side effects" as if chemo and radiation do not have side effects.

BTW. I don't know of any side effects from Ester C. They lie

They say, well , it looks like it helps support traditional treatments. NO it alone is the treatment while helping the body to cope with the effects of toxic treatments.

Allopathic medicine is good for emergency trauma response- Car accident, gunshots, lacerations, slip and falls etc. All else, is about prevention, living in balance, minimizing stress and returning to all things clean and natural. Awesome quantum energy healing devices out now too.

Cures are right here and simple. No one needs to die from it.

Many add colonics and green juice fasting to speed it up and to prevent any future issues.

http://www.doctoryourself....

24 September, 12:22
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Of course, IV Vitamin C is the absolute best but many hospitals won't do it (they can't have an inexpensive--pennies--therapy making their high dollar treatments obsolete). Alan Smith's family had to fight the hospitals to get him on IV C which the hospitals did only temporarily (and refused it for patients later requesting it). That is when the family found the liposomal Vit C. With that C you can utilize all of it. Regular Vit C we can use only 10%, the rest is excreted. That's what makes Liposomal C superior.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Truth Spark @Sparks
23 September, 02:19
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 September, 01:45
Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies and much love! 🌈🕊💗✨

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 September, 01:44
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 10:06
Make sure your brother in law is taking deep breaths, coughing and is adequately hydrated. Inhalation with peroxide mixed 50/ 50 with saline might help. Use a hand held mist inhaler. Ivermectin might help as well. Trauma can lead to pneumonia due to decreased deep breathing, especially if there are lung contusions or rib fractures. Have him hold a pillow firmly against his chest to support his chest muscles and ribs and encourage deep breathing. Prayers for healing at the bedside while touching him also. 😇

23 September, 11:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Right now hes unresponsive and on a vent. He can’t breath on his on yet but my sister is using the peroxide on him. Thank you for the great advice. ❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 09:58
Lord Jesus we ask for your miraculous intervention in this brother- in- laws life. Touch him Lord with your healing touch. Guide the medical staff to a cure for his lung infection. Comfort his family and give them your peace. In Jesus name, Amen 🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 September, 09:47
God, I offer a petition,
Please send healing to Georges brother in law. Comfort him, ease his sufferings and send a doctor who has his best interests in mind.
Please remove the infection that is standing in the way of his healing.
In your name we pray...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 September, 09:43
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🤍🏁🤍☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏
Thank u Father God, In Jesus Name We Pray 🤍🏁🤍

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 September, 08:19
God gee red ant him health and wellness.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
23 September, 08:15
Prayers lifted for your brother-in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yourfamily. I pray God performs a healing miracle on him. Stay positive. Vibes lifted🙏❤️

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 September, 07:52
💚🌟💚

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 07:52
Prayers for God to heal your brother. Ivermectin? It seems to cure a lot of things?
I have seen so many new inovations in healing that we seem to be so close to prayers that he will make it thr.🙏

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
23 September, 07:50
Praying right now, in Jesus' name.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
23 September, 07:50
Praying right now, in Jesus' name.