George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 September, 10:02
I told y’all about my brother in law having a head on collision three weeks ago well things have taken a turn for the worse. He has a bad infection in his lungs and they’re telling my sister that they’ve done all they know to do. He needs prayers. God can do what doctors cannot. Please pray for him and my sister. Thank you Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Liposomal Vit C can turn the lung situation around. This man was on life support for over 1 month. They were ready to turn the machines off but family found Liposomal vit C--available through LivOn Labs

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
07:29 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 September, 12:22
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Of course, IV Vitamin C is the absolute best but many hospitals won't do it (they can't have an inexpensive--pennies--therapy making their high dollar treatments obsolete). Alan Smith's family had to fight the hospitals to get him on IV C which the hospitals did only temporarily (and refused it for patients later requesting it). That is when the family found the liposomal Vit C. With that C you can utilize all of it. Regular Vit C we can use only 10%, the rest is excreted. That's what makes Liposomal C superior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 September, 02:53
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
It's true. I know many who cured their cancers with a high-dosing Vit C IV alone.

The powers that be claim " It may have side effects" as if chemo and radiation do not have side effects.

BTW. I don't know of any side effects from Ester C. They lie

They say, well , it looks like it helps support traditional treatments. NO it alone is the treatment while helping the body to cope with the effects of toxic treatments.

Allopathic medicine is good for emergency trauma response- Car accident, gunshots, lacerations, slip and falls etc. All else, is about prevention, living in balance, minimizing stress and returning to all things clean and natural. Awesome quantum energy healing devices out now too.

Cures are right here and simple. No one needs to die from it.

Many add colonics and green juice fasting to speed it up and to prevent any future issues.

http://www.doctoryourself....

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 September, 12:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I'm pretty sure there are no bad side effects with IV C. And that is the superior approach but many hospitals refuse to do use it (a threat to their high dollar treatments). It's true....allopathic is good for acute care only. Total F- for chronic conditions where their "treatments" are just making money and creating more problems.