George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 September, 10:02
I told y’all about my brother in law having a head on collision three weeks ago well things have taken a turn for the worse. He has a bad infection in his lungs and they’re telling my sister that they’ve done all they know to do. He needs prayers. God can do what doctors cannot. Please pray for him and my sister. Thank you Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Make sure your brother in law is taking deep breaths, coughing and is adequately hydrated. Inhalation with peroxide mixed 50/ 50 with saline might help. Use a hand held mist inhaler. Ivermectin might help as well. Trauma can lead to pneumonia due to decreased deep breathing, especially if there are lung contusions or rib fractures. Have him hold a pillow firmly against his chest to support his chest muscles and ribs and encourage deep breathing. Prayers for healing at the bedside while touching him also. 😇
10:06 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
23 September, 11:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Right now hes unresponsive and on a vent. He can’t breath on his on yet but my sister is using the peroxide on him. Thank you for the great advice. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396