George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 September, 10:02
I told y’all about my brother in law having a head on collision three weeks ago well things have taken a turn for the worse. He has a bad infection in his lungs and they’re telling my sister that they’ve done all they know to do. He needs prayers. God can do what doctors cannot. Please pray for him and my sister. Thank you Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Any updates on your brother in laws condition? 🙏❤️
03:18 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
24 September, 06:16
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The doctor said his lungs looked a little better this morning and they are turning his vent down so he can do more breathing on his on. Thank you everyone for the prayers. We are not out of the woods yet but God can heal him completely. I got my sister to start bathing him with peroxide yesterday also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 06:19
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
🙏 Praise God, every improvement is a blessing. Continued prayers for his complete recovery.