George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 September, 10:02
I told y’all about my brother in law having a head on collision three weeks ago well things have taken a turn for the worse. He has a bad infection in his lungs and they’re telling my sister that they’ve done all they know to do. He needs prayers. God can do what doctors cannot. Please pray for him and my sister. Thank you Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Of course, IV Vitamin C is the absolute best but many hospitals won't do it (they can't have an inexpensive--pennies--therapy making their high dollar treatments obsolete). Alan Smith's family had to fight the hospitals to get him on IV C which the hospitals did only temporarily (and refused it for patients later requesting it). That is when the family found the liposomal Vit C. With the liposomal C you can utilize all of it. Regular Vit C we can use only 10%, the rest is excreted. That's what makes Liposomal C superior.
12:27 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it