Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 05:38
Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but this is the VK household.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 September, 05:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent... which one are you?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 September, 02:19
just saw this again, darn words just keep chasing me♥️

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 September, 07:52
God doesn' want us to worry, that His job.
God wants Us to do the work. So. that we can figure that out.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 September, 10:29
Worrying manifests what you are worried about.

I keep telling my mother this, she is not doing me nor herself any favours. She has short term memory loss so we go round and round, she gets it then forgets it.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 September, 07:34
yup 100% VK . just lived it as i saw this post

Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 September, 01:55
There's a difference between worrying and being appropriately focused on something worrying. Be in the moment.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 September, 12:55
So true...

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
07 September, 10:03
That's because you know the ending.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 September, 10:08
In response betty Fyke to her Publication
I doubt he does.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 September, 09:29
My Southern grandma, who only graduated from 8th grade and called everybody Sugar, always had the best advice. On worrying she said, “Don’t borrow trouble.”
Now I say this to my kids and husband all the time!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 September, 08:29
Totally agree.
I fail at this usually after I've put unrealistic expectations on myself. Jumping between someone bent on self destruction and the consequences of his/her actions is about as smart as the firehouse dog standing at the foot of a burning 3 story building being expected to catch the 200lb person about to jump out the window. (Maybe too many westerns as a child...the Lone Ranger always successfully rescued the runaway carriage.) Seriously, the influence was probably my Dad. He had a big heart, tried to fix my mom while neglecting himself, early grave. You'd think lesson learned. I am trying. 🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 September, 07:19
worrying just means that you are not trusting God.

1776 ... @IGG1776
07 September, 06:45
The worst way to use your energy against yourself

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 September, 06:16
Yeah, but I'm so good at it! (worrying)

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 September, 05:33

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 September, 05:25

Gray 359 @Gray359
07 September, 05:30
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Love this! My husband always says this.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
07 September, 10:14
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
No Sweat,
No Regret.
No Worry ...
Not in a Hurry !

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 September, 04:50
So True VK.
Some good advice i received regarding worrying was "If you can do something about it - do it, if not worrying isn't going to change anything & only harms you."

07 September, 02:21
i see numbers all the time, just do not photo quick enough, so darn i have 111 of them💙is the 7th now, enjoy with family

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
07 September, 01:56
Indeed..The following statements are not my words per se, but it's excellent advice.

Worrying is like praying for what you don't want.

Now, trying to get rid of a problem is holding on to it. Anything we try to get rid of, we’re holding in mind and therefore sustaining that problem. So, the only way to correct a problem is to let go of it. See not the problem. See only what you want.

Perhaps the most simple and profound way to look at this is: “What’s wrong if you don’t think about it?”

07 September, 01:21
yes it is though i am guilty💙294 gematria: Our best days are yet to come. Jesus has returned begin joy. All the world is gonna come alive. Don’t you hear the music too. God is speaking through you. What you are truly capable of. Angels forever forever angels🕊

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
07 September, 12:51
👍🏻

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
07 September, 12:26
My dad would always say, "Mom worries, I pray and sleep peacefully."

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
06 September, 11:55
Totally.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 September, 11:46
So agree!!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
06 September, 11:16
As Axel Rose once said,”I don’t worry about nuthin because worry’s a waist of my time!”

Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 September, 08:56
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Yes he did, but that was only after he sold his soul and made a fortune. Before fame, he called his morher and cried because of worrying about his next meal and when hed become famous. So sad!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
06 September, 11:03
Truth! Takes up way too much energy!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 September, 10:58
One of my faves

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 September, 10:52
when the worrying starts, switch to “just be” happy. this is how to start to dominate the mind.

opening the doors of the mind

10:13 💥

Red Edge @Rededge
06 September, 10:49
i needed to hear this cos I was today.... just hate struggling

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 September, 11:53
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Me too, so now I give it to God and He takes care of it for me. ❤️

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
06 September, 10:47
"Today is the tomorrow that you spent yesterday worrying about, was it worth it?"

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 12:49
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
🙏🕊🕊🕊🕊🙏

Little Bird @LittleBird203
07 September, 02:03
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
😱mg, love this! ☺️😘🤍🕊

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
06 September, 10:44
word. There is only this fleeting moment of time that is real. We can't even comprehend how fast the scale of Time is moving. The future, in other words, arrives faster than we can comprehend, and we are usually still processing the past, while our bodies stand in the real, fleeting present.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 September, 10:42
Exactly.

Q 3787
Corrupt [D]s fighting for their lives to keep media/gov focused on POTUS.
Don't WORRY, it won't be boring forever.
Q

Q 1013
NK DEFUSE.
RUSSIA TESTING NEW MISSILES.
RUSSIA NEW THREAT.
COINCIDENCE?
THEY MUST MAINTAIN THREAT TO RETAIN POWER/INFLUENCE.
ARE YOU AWAKE?
Q

10:13 < > 11.3