Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but this is the VK household.
05:38 PM - Sep 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 September, 05:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes and No.
Prior to Trump 2016 the whitehats did plenty of worrying.

Not so much now as we won!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQAnonIsland
07 September, 08:10
Always ahead
Q

Awareness and Worry are Two different things.
"Prepare for the worst
Pray & Meditate for best."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 September, 07:03
You have a household.
That is something to celebrate.
My house is empty and I can't get through this pain.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 10:39
In response Just Amom to her Publication
am so very sorry, hoping all pain is washed away ♥️and the Good comes soon

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
07 September, 10:26
SO ME!!!! NOT so much stressing but attempting to be informed and make a difference....🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 10:02
lolzzz 😎

like dis :)

https://open.spotify.com/t...

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 September, 09:24
Ek In...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 September, 08:36
😂

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
07 September, 08:31

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 September, 06:05
Flip it and thats my husband and myself. I take it all in and let it go He struggles.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 September, 05:42
🤣 “vote for pedro”

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 01:37
do not think good or bad, just the way it is, seems females stress out more bout every little thing, and men just jump in and do it💙better it be that way than both stressin’ and wringin’ hands, and no action😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 01:17
My 89 yr old Mom yelled at me not too long ago and not for the first time on this particular subject:
"DON'T YOU EVER WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING"

They have gotten literally MAD at me off and on for yrs because I don't get MAD.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
06 September, 10:34
singing dont worryy 🎶 about a thing 🙌

https://youtu.be/0WpfQYVVb...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 September, 10:26
. sync

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 September, 10:26
Nike (on her shirt) is the goddess of Victory

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 September, 10:24
I feel this😁 I stress nothing. Even when dad was in ICU, total calm. I saw the situation for exactly what it was, not in my control. Even though I travelled a ways to get to him, it was time alone with my Divine Spark within me. I did my best to just let it be what it was, encourage my brother and sister....who were stressed slam out. I was aittle sad because I didn't think he would make it, but here we are, he is still hanging in there😊 Stressing would have helped nothing👊 maybe even brought bad juju vibes to the situation.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 01:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thanks for this. Getting there with constant self talk in a similar family situation. Your post was lil spark to keep it goin. My family pulls on me to act in the whole drama. I have fallen for it many many times. I am changing from the inside out and so very thankful to "exit stage left" more and more. Not my circus. I think I need to buy the "It is what is tshirt for constant remind if I go back in.👊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 September, 10:24
I feel this😁 I stress nothing. Even when dad was in ICU, total calm. I saw the situation for exactly what it was, not in my control. Even though I travelled a ways to get to him, it was time alone with my Divine Spark within me. I did my best to just let it be what it was, encourage my brother and sister....who were stressed slam out. I was aittle sad because I didn't think he would make it, but here we are, he is still hanging in there😊 Stressing would have helped nothing👊 maybe even brought bad juju vibes to the situation.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 September, 10:23
totally! I wish itt was easy to which worrying minds ever so often for a break 🙌👍🏻😂😉

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 September, 10:17
😂😂 Can we get you in cognito doing it on video? 😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 September, 09:42
Opposites attract!

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
06 September, 09:03
😅😆

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 September, 07:33
🤣😂❤️

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
06 September, 07:32
You get to lead line dances at Anon Island Studio17.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 September, 05:29
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
😂

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
06 September, 07:29
Encourage and support each other to live out your wildest dreams.....best marriage advice ever!
No regrets! 😘💕🥰🥰💕😘

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 September, 07:23
for us (married 20 years) its the ying/yang thing...when im losing my shit he is calm vice versa..one cant hold all the weight all the time 🌊

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
06 September, 06:51
I live by that sentence.

‘It is what it is’.

Why dwell, just deal. Life will keep coming at you, just keep moving forward.

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
06 September, 06:48
live to cause panic
🤣