Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It takes another level of evil for someone you’ve known your whole life to accuse you of being in a cult and shunning you without having an adult conversation about it.

For anyone living in this environment you have done nothing wrong.

We are most definitely in a war. A war you have to win, no matter what.
07:44 PM - Sep 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 September, 06:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, these sheep and evildoers will know at some point that they have been on the wrong side of history. Some will care and change, some will not. IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 September, 06:03
A coworker anonymously “reported” me for being anti-American…. boy was I pissed.. ttied to get me fired….kept my cool though and since I know who it was I have been killing him/her with kindness.How embarrassing for him/her. I hold my head very high.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 September, 05:57
my family still speaks to me and while they may think I am crazy they don’t say it to my face.. because they know deep down I travel with facts and will rip them gigantic new assholes…. they know if they push me too far I will be the one blocking them.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 12:14
I have been pretty heartbroken of lifelong friends, of 40 years, doing this exact thing. Zero conversation, just labeled a ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ or ‘crazy’. It is honestly very hurtful and shocking coming from the ones I never expected it from. :(

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 September, 06:04
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
they weren’t true friends

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 September, 11:31
Wow has my family been talking to you? Exact words & scenario!
We're crazy b/c we home school & they assume we didn't get the jab. For the record we didn't get the jab, but we never told them either way just asked them lots of questions about it.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 September, 06:07
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
homeschooling was the best decision I ever made

Static 369 @Static369
04 September, 10:37
My wife's sister and bro-n-law; despite our opposing views on many things, he's been one of my best friends for >2 decades. They told my Left-leaning daughter I was crazy.

The next day, my daughter told me I was ruining our relationship and in the same breath, mentioned their names. She cried as she told me all Q followers were racist, but couldn't understand that how I, as a Q follower, am not racist through my lifetime of actions. It was a conflict in her head and she didn't know how to process it. The confusion was so great that she was sobbing.

I can't explain the anger and disgust I had for them that day, but I kept my cool. I've forgiven them for my peace, but our relationship will never be what it was.

I've yet to confront them about it, because I'm patiently waiting for the day that will have the most impact. The day they call me and say that I was right. Which frankly, because of their poor character, may never come.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 September, 07:47
Fear can be powerful

Fearlessness will win the day

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Linda Brown @Lindylou
03 September, 04:11
Yep I am living this plus being told i dont love the family because i wont get the jab 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 03:12
I saw this the other day and it spoke to me. Maybe it will help someone else🙏💜

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 September, 12:55
"but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty."

some one special to some @godrus
03 September, 12:54
Yep - my brainwashed purple-haired liberal daughter that emigrated to UK hasn't spoken to me in over a year because I voted for Trump. The funny part is that she's no longer an American citizen, so why does she even care who I vote for?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 02:17
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I have a son that did the same to me...although he is still in this country. Heartbreaking but all I can do is pray one day he sees Inwas fighting for him also

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
03 September, 11:54
Now that you awake, its time to deeper into awakening.

#Biblical is the fact of all truth.

2 Timothy 3

https://www.biblegateway.c...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 September, 06:50
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Hi Jon! God BLESS you!... (Military said Proton Mail is a safe place to go.)

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
03 September, 06:51
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
So true... The world will Change... this is Regina Thornton

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
03 September, 11:27
When your mother accuses you of being in a cult, ir hurts to know other. Thanks to you and VK I’m able to move on.

hope saxton @Scribe11
03 September, 12:59
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
This is the most level-headed, truth-focused, loving, compassionate, Jesus-worshipping 'cult' I've ever seen.
I am proud to stand with you and all anons, Free. ❤️❤️❤️

When your mother accuses you of being in a cult, ir hurts to know other. Thanks to you and VK I’m able to move on.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
03 September, 11:22

TrueView Patriot @TimA
03 September, 10:48
doc doc doc

North *** @Northstar
03 September, 10:23
!!!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 September, 10:01
i beg for those moments so i can refer to the WEF the bride of Satan the Satanic imagary and platform of the D party and the Rinos. i prefer our cult to theirs thank you 😎👍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 September, 09:55
IMO we are in a time separating the wheat from the chaff. It feels like we are so divided because there are so many we thought were aligned with us and yet were not. Some people are not authentic at a soul level. Also there is a recognization occuring that these " conspiracy theories" are proving to be true. This is causing people to be uncomfortable around those of us who were correct. It is very hard for some people to see they have been duped, so they dig in their heels even deeper hoping that their thoughts and feelings will prove correct eventually. Some truly have cognitive dissonance. It is like they want their team to win but see it is losing and it is devastating to them. We must be careful not to take the stance of " I told you so" but rather have patience and allow the truth to begin to resonate within their heart, mind and soul.
😇

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 September, 12:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Wise words!

hope saxton @Scribe11
03 September, 12:42
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Absolutely.
WWJD?
When we sin, Jesus forgives us when we go to Him.
That is Grace.
Be like Jesus 🙏🙏🙏

deborah sidener @debbiedo
03 September, 09:26
My brother hates Trump he believes everything the news tells him and my Dad believes in climate change so he dislikes Trump, So we all made a pack Not to talk about it, but my Brother and his family love to tease me so I just laugh it off BUT INSIDE IM FUMING I say remember let's not talk about it with a smile I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 September, 09:23
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Don't laugh it off. Stand up for yourself. Give them one warning. Remind them of the pact, and then tell them the consequences if they disregard it again. My one brother was always a pompous ass. I don't miss him one bit.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 September, 06:19
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Family is important and although I believe it is important to speak your Truth, it is also important to love one another regardless of what MSM brainwashing your family has had .
Fortunately although I have been dumped by rude friends, I have managed to maintain all my closer family relationships, which is the most important to me-and none got the vax👍

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 05:45
🌊💌That felt good