Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 September, 07:44
It takes another level of evil for someone you’ve known your whole life to accuse you of being in a cult and shunning you without having an adult conversation about it.

For anyone living in this environment you have done nothing wrong.

We are most definitely in a war. A war you have to win, no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Static 369 @Static369
My wife's sister and bro-n-law; despite our opposing views on many things, he's been one of my best friends for >2 decades. They told my Left-leaning daughter I was crazy.

The next day, my daughter told me I was ruining our relationship and in the same breath, mentioned their names. She cried as she told me all Q followers were racist, but couldn't understand that how I, as a Q follower, am not racist through my lifetime of actions. It was a conflict in her head and she didn't know how to process it. The confusion was so great that she was sobbing.

I can't explain the anger and disgust I had for them that day, but I kept my cool. I've forgiven them for my peace, but our relationship will never be what it was.

I've yet to confront them about it, because I'm patiently waiting for the day that will have the most impact. The day they call me and say that I was right. Which frankly, because of their poor character, may never come.
10:37 AM - Sep 04, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Static369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Static 369, click on at the bottom under it