Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 September, 07:44
It takes another level of evil for someone you’ve known your whole life to accuse you of being in a cult and shunning you without having an adult conversation about it.

For anyone living in this environment you have done nothing wrong.

We are most definitely in a war. A war you have to win, no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 September, 09:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
IMO we are in a time separating the wheat from the chaff. It feels like we are so divided because there are so many we thought were aligned with us and yet were not. Some people are not authentic at a soul level. Also there is a recognization occuring that these " conspiracy theories" are proving to be true. This is causing people to be uncomfortable around those of us who were correct. It is very hard for some people to see they have been duped, so they dig in their heels even deeper hoping that their thoughts and feelings will prove correct eventually. Some truly have cognitive dissonance. It is like they want their team to win but see it is losing and it is devastating to them. We must be careful not to take the stance of " I told you so" but rather have patience and allow the truth to begin to resonate within their heart, mind and soul.
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
Absolutely.
WWJD?
When we sin, Jesus forgives us when we go to Him.
That is Grace.
Be like Jesus 🙏🙏🙏
12:42 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 02:24
In response hope saxton to her Publication
For some, I realized that I am better off without their toxic hold over me...includes my mother...i finally stopped taking the emotional abuse and off handed side comments...much happier without it. I forgive, but doesn't mean I need them iny life...Family is everything doesn't necessarily mean immediate. I found my tribe through all of this. 🙏❤️