Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 September, 07:44
It takes another level of evil for someone you’ve known your whole life to accuse you of being in a cult and shunning you without having an adult conversation about it.

For anyone living in this environment you have done nothing wrong.

We are most definitely in a war. A war you have to win, no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
03 September, 12:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yep - my brainwashed purple-haired liberal daughter that emigrated to UK hasn't spoken to me in over a year because I voted for Trump. The funny part is that she's no longer an American citizen, so why does she even care who I vote for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
I have a son that did the same to me...although he is still in this country. Heartbreaking but all I can do is pray one day he sees Inwas fighting for him also
02:17 PM - Sep 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
03 September, 02:31
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes, it's so sad to see a child so deluded. She's a grown woman and is free to have her opinions and to live her own life the way she sees fit.
I do find that today's "liberals" are the most intolerant, judgmental, and least kind and charitable of all.
The equivalent "Archie Bunkers" of our times.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 03:16
In response some one special to some to her Publication
They really are...great analysis, Archie Bunker lol.. Thing is I didn't really push with him...he just didn't like what I was posting. He seems to be in to satanic things soaybey very spirit gets under his skin