JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?
09:04 AM - Aug 21, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
24 August, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
24 August, 11:47
🤔I think ☺️
God is on my side, and that I will be okay with whatever comes my way.
Bring it on let's Go.
The UN-known is difficult, and waiting for "soon" is even more difficult 🤣
I will do my best to help any that I can. First, before I can do anything They will need to be God hearted
I can't help anyone IF God isn't in their hearts.
I already learned that lesson.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
24 August, 01:58
Just knowing the White Hats are in control will be good enough for me. When Trump was President, I used to sleep well and wake up waiting to hear all the positive things happening in the world!
WE can do without bad news and can anticipate the good news that will follow the blackout.
I will read my Bible and pray.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 August, 01:57
Got it - We talk about the Kid by the side of the road and I'm hoping we have the storm also that would be helpful.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
24 August, 02:17
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Anyone here been through hurricane weather? The internet was saving my ass nor were books. Prepared with generators and food. 4 days without power and pouring rain in middle GA. Stay prepared people

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 August, 04:42
Will the EBS kick off, or are you thinking complete communication black out - that EBS is no longer on the table?

If that's the case, I have the veg garden, my horse, chickens, house all requiring certain levels of my attention... I am assuming if the internet goes down, folk will be sent home, as commerce, education, government, military is all tied to the internet now...

There are never enough hours in the day for all the things I want to do!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 06:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana really has no idea hun, I have no inside information I see what ya'll see. Well I see some other things thr my guide but I dont know what will happen but Nana has always been one to be prepared for most anything.

Prepare but don't live in fear, they feed off your fear.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 August, 03:35
My answer

23 August, 11:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Nana isnt stressing hun just preparing to prevent stress.
NDE will touch everyone most likely, more prepared less stress.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 August, 01:45
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you. I'm prepared in mind, spirit, and body but finances haven't prepared us with water, food, arms, and etcetera. i know there are many in the same situation.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 August, 02:37
We live in the country and don't know of anyone who is on these sites. We would be on our own.

23 August, 03:20
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Most anyone with a smart phone can get the Signal app if you want it, but out in the country is the place to be imo. As long as you have guns for protections against looters and evils,

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
23 August, 02:25
Numerous Anons have posted over time that if that happens, plan to meetup at your local library--9:00 a.m. in your own time zone. That's what I would do--see if anyone else shows up.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
23 August, 02:37
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Great idea: Numerous Anons have posted over time that if that happens, plan to meetup at your local library--9:00 a.m. in your own time zone. That's what I would do--see if anyone else shows up.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 August, 01:54
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I think it was 9 am on a Saturday morning , but i suppose any daycould do

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
23 August, 12:35
easy peasy. i actually have 3 sewing projects that are gathered and ready, 6 books to read, letters to write. and if course a list of people to pop in on and give cookies and hugs too. 😛

24 August, 12:01
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
😘

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 August, 09:21
That will be difficult as there is no one awake near me, so I will have to look to God for support. I have many books I have yet to read, so that will keep me busy. In addition, we need to continue grounding, walking in nature and taking care of ourselves.

I wish white hats would swoop in and pick me up for safe-keeping. I am packing a bag just in case.

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 August, 03:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
***I wish white hats would swoop in and pick me up for safe-keeping***

I've had the same thought 😂
Thinking of putting myself up for adoption but then I thought
I might be expected to cook.. so I decided to just stick with God😁

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 11:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Where you live? If you're close
I can swing by and pick you up
Don your Amour of God It will help

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 August, 07:08
hi nana, good conversation and definately something to consider. kind of like knowing your emergency exits in a theater.

im in a high rise so i have to play through various outcomes. i would share food with the neighbors who live on my floor - they are mostly young and dont cook.

i plan on staying inside as i was advised by a patriot friend not to leave because the streets will be dangerous and looting will occur. we have a doorman but not sure what good they will do.

bought a HAM radio and “praying medic” started a telegram to teach people the basics.

i have plenty of Luminara flameless candles and bottles of tap water to flush toilet. i bought a solar charger for the phone and a usb cooling fan

22 August, 07:23
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
That is good hun do you know any of the pp in your building?
Juan says the larger Dem cities may not be safe to be in.
He even went so far as to say that if you are in one of those cities that the BLM and antifa destroyed before and have relatives in the country of safer Red or smaller cities, you might want to consider a visit, so Idk.

Do you own a gun and ammo hun? You need protection imo no matter where you are.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 August, 04:02
When this "blackout" occurs how do we explain it to friends? They will ask why and what will be the outcome? I appreciate input!

22 August, 06:49
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Idk hun, most of my frens and family I have warned already that there may be internet and/or maybe power outages but that my understanding is that it should not last but a couple weeks maybe month but I doubt that long.

I have also prepared them that if it lasts longer than that then we are all fookd and starting over from basic survival.(Note: imo Q did not bring us this far to destroy the country to that degree).

Most of the ppl here in the rural areas that I know are not terrified of that really. Nope would not like it one bit but would survive it.

I have also already warned all my frens and fam that we WILL be having a nuke scare event similar to the cuban missile crisis just in case the internet is down when that happens so they dont panic.

If that happens they will come looking for me I am sure.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 August, 03:56
When and if friends and family come to me in panic mode I am really wondering, even after all this time, if I am prepared...I have no idea what their fears and concerns will be.

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
22 August, 06:56
Love and acceptance is all that's needed on both sides.

22 August, 07:06
Idk hun but if the power goes off their immediate fear I would think would be panic of if it is down for good and why it is out? Have we been invaded or world coming to an end?

If there is a nuke scare event, imho the ETs are not going to allow one to ACTUALLY happen so their fear there would be obvious since they dont realize that this is a cleaning of the evil, hell many wont even realize the MSM has been lying to them about anything,

Perhaps give them the basics first of being safer that it seems and wait a bit to hit them with some of the really evil shit. I would keep it to the political situation, the fact we have been invaded by the CCP and others due to fraud elections and insurgents in govt.

They wont be able to handle for instance the details of what the Luciferians have really been doing like to the children. Leave it to words they have heard like Pedo and Human trafficking that they heave heard already till they recover from the first wave of panic.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
22 August, 12:34
Shut it down….

Selah 321 @Selah
22 August, 12:30
There is so much knowledge and History to the movement... those who are putting it together will be reverred for their forethought ... the historians of the future, yet each person plays a part...History is being made soak it in, never forget Gods part in our awakening... Pray for those in harms way. 🙏✝️🕊 Love you all...Keep the vibes high🤗

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 August, 11:51
What info? The only sure fact I've been able to get from the internet is that white hat military must be in control or we'd not be having the whole adventure of Earth wide gently being woken up to having lived in an illusion all our lives. They would not let us get harmed when the finale comes. We're not in control yet, this is still their show - for us. It will become time to say thank you and goodbye. Then we wake up.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 August, 11:48
Well for me, it would be like losing my phone. First day is unnerving, second day a little less, third feeling FREE again!!! Then find phone and get in same constant tether...
So I would be dancing in the street, asking God for help, and letting those around me know it is for the moment temporary. Everything in life is temporary, what matters is how we respond.

Ragia HRH @HRH
22 August, 11:07
God Guidance and faith in the leaders we trust (Q, & Q+ group) will be the only way.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

22 August, 10:09
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Wow that had to be such a scary time for you with a one yr old for sure. Isn't is strange how we are when we are in the storms of life and how we come out on the other side and look back.

About 4 yrs ago I moved back into the home I had been renting out for yrs that I built myself and raised my kids in. One of the first memories of that time was all the hours I spent sitting on my back patio steps talking to God and wondering how I would ever find the strength go get myself and kids thro the horrible situation that we were going thro both mentally with their worthless Father and financially.

When we are in it sometimes it is hard to see ourselves coming out on the good side of it or sometimes even surviving it, but the ONE thing I know for sure:
I could not have made it thro any of the storms or deep dark places life has thrown me into without those conversations with God every day.
We got this!
If Signal works we are solid.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
22 August, 09:41
🙏We are prepared have been for a year. Not afraid for I know God will take care of us and is always with us. I just know I will not like being with all the FRENS (Family) I have made here and other platforms. I do hope one day we will all come together and actually meet in person, ONE BIG PARTY!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
22 August, 09:29
FOR COMMUNICATION PURPOSES CAN WE USE SIGNAL, I HAVE HEARD IT WILL WORK EVEN WHEN ALL GOES DOWN. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE?

22 August, 10:12
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Nana has heard the same thing so I guess we will see.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
22 August, 10:24
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
22 August, 09:28
I believe I'm prepared. I have water and plenty of canned goods. I believe will be a great time to bond with Family. Playing cards, Yahzee etc., I'm not sure what it is going to be like. I lived through Hurricane Hugo and we didn't have electricity for almost 2 weeks and water was not appropriate to drink. You learn skills and figure out ways to survive. Communities and neighbors come together and help each other out. Its where I saw humanity at play. It's also where no one was better than anyone else. There was no race. Everybody came together and helped one another. I hope that's how it plays out. Depending on when it happens. I plan on doing a fall garden so if its around that time. I'll be playing in the dirt.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 August, 09:27
First, trust in the Lord.
Pepare with extra supplies
Connect with nature
Acknowledge that this time is necessary to finalize the plan and connect with others personally to support one another.
Pray avoid negative thinkig and fear
😇

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 August, 08:50
I'm ready. Have extra food and supplies to help, plus Hunter and fisherman skills to fill in. Have gigs of info saved offline and printed material that forms a nice timeline past to present. All Q drops archived offline as well. Most of the town knows my vehicle and house as you can't miss them so I'm expecting people to show up. Already talked to a few hundred of them during these past few years so they know where I stand and know to come find me for more info and help. During the years of out and about red pilling Ive built up quite a support network of like minded patriots, plus with truth info links written on the car(many a picture taken of it over the years) I've given many the tools themselves to prepare their minds, also many printed handouts given out again giving them the tools to find truth. I'm a little nervous for the ending but I know with a far as I've come I'm prepared. Spirit tells me I Am Ready, to trust my instinct and training. This is why I Am here.❤️

22 August, 10:16
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
😘

Ange Love @LoveM
22 August, 10:54
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
God bless you and your family 🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️🥳🇺🇸🦅us

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
22 August, 08:33
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
❤️😅🦅us

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 August, 07:31
pray no idols before GOD

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
22 August, 01:24
I’ve been making a binder of articles, screen shots, anon posts, Q posts, “lecture” notes from podcasts on the various rabbit-hole topics that all interconnect - its been under construction since we went on lockdown in 2020. I’ve also been currating a library of supporting books as well. I’ll have hard copy info. It’s been like studying for a final exam and you’re just to the point where you want to start and work off the adreline. The only downside (that i think about often) is that it will never be THIS again. The strength & stamina of anons has forged such soulmates in this fight. I know the best is yet to come, but what we have all built together here on this side of the precipice is increible. 🙏 I am a sentimental soul, but know we must go and grow as we are lead.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 August, 12:29
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
I have been doing the same (!) mine goes back to 2007 though (and some as early as 2000!). I was horrified about blind acceptance of Obummer and how anyone who criticized him, including those of us who are minorities, were summarily called: Racists! And add the qualifier of being a Christian who objected to the DS direction / policies based on Scriptural, or moral, or prima facia grounds, the level of negative epithets hurled were most disparaging.

I have used my 'documentation' in lectures and workshops about current culture and changing norms, i.e., doing my best to red-pill many.

I really agree with your analogy of "like studying for an exam." In some way this research and connecting the dots as I call it, helps us participate in ole school learning of liberal arts, and practicing the Socratic method. THIS can only be good as it moves many in the culture away from "a-muse, (to not-think!) to questioning everything, and not just routinely drinking the Kool-Aid!

Robin Oxman @Robino
24 August, 10:25
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
DITTO.....

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
22 August, 12:46

22 August, 12:47
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
😘💜Awwwh that is too cute Star!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
22 August, 12:46
I am clearing out the house, shredding useless kept paperwork, painting the baseboards, & chilling out as well.

22 August, 12:49
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
😘

Red Edge @Rededge
22 August, 12:43
what if we are connected to starlink and can communicate that way... meaning the military connected us for a reason

22 August, 12:51
In response Red Edge to her Publication
From what Nana has researched we will have starlink and it will control everything set up so they cant turn us off.