JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 August, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When this "blackout" occurs how do we explain it to friends? They will ask why and what will be the outcome? I appreciate input!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk hun, most of my frens and family I have warned already that there may be internet and/or maybe power outages but that my understanding is that it should not last but a couple weeks maybe month but I doubt that long.

I have also prepared them that if it lasts longer than that then we are all fookd and starting over from basic survival.(Note: imo Q did not bring us this far to destroy the country to that degree).

Most of the ppl here in the rural areas that I know are not terrified of that really. Nope would not like it one bit but would survive it.

I have also already warned all my frens and fam that we WILL be having a nuke scare event similar to the cuban missile crisis just in case the internet is down when that happens so they dont panic.

If that happens they will come looking for me I am sure.
06:49 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 August, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are told that there are safeguards in place, but, we still must be prepared. Been prepared for over 1.5 years now. Just sitting back waiting. I try gently to tell some family but they are still "stuck"
I live where many grow their own food, eggs, chicken, beef etc. Many here carry guns/ammo (in MT) rural. Not all are totally awake yet. WE have a well 400' deep, good water too. 1000G propane tank. Lots of food, guns/ammo too. Husband keeps buying more & more ammo. So.........I pray that all will see soon

23 August, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Sounds good. Nana doesnt think it will be as bad in rural red states, but that is merely a guess.,

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

22 August, 07:17
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
😘