JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 August, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 09:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ok so how much thought has everyone given to
"what if" ???

What if the internet is down for a while, as in days a while?
We wont have Juan, VK, Doq, Anon news or anyone else to let us know what is happening,

How much thought has everyone given to what they will do then?
If it were to happen, not saying it will but better to prepare not just with supplies, water, food and the like, but also the mental aspect of how that would affect us.

Your family and frens that are local to you that are still asleep will be in full on panic mode and looking to you perhaps for answers or information on what to do.

Without the input we currently have from our informational leaders and news web sites, how will we handle this?
Nana will be calling on God and Guides first to be shown the way and I believe it will be a combination of God's showing and our current accumulated knowledge that shows us which way to go.

What ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
hi nana, good conversation and definately something to consider. kind of like knowing your emergency exits in a theater.

im in a high rise so i have to play through various outcomes. i would share food with the neighbors who live on my floor - they are mostly young and dont cook.

i plan on staying inside as i was advised by a patriot friend not to leave because the streets will be dangerous and looting will occur. we have a doorman but not sure what good they will do.

bought a HAM radio and “praying medic” started a telegram to teach people the basics.

i have plenty of Luminara flameless candles and bottles of tap water to flush toilet. i bought a solar charger for the phone and a usb cooling fan
07:08 PM - Aug 22, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 07:23
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
That is good hun do you know any of the pp in your building?
Juan says the larger Dem cities may not be safe to be in.
He even went so far as to say that if you are in one of those cities that the BLM and antifa destroyed before and have relatives in the country of safer Red or smaller cities, you might want to consider a visit, so Idk.

Do you own a gun and ammo hun? You need protection imo no matter where you are.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 August, 07:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thank you nana ❤️
i know a few people in my building but most are libs. my closest relatives are 30 miles west of here in the burbs where its most republican.
the problem is i have no car and no firearm so either i stay put or risk taking a train.

TIH is across the street from me and police command central is next door. a detective told me because of that it may be the safest place as far as the city goes.

do you have any suggestions?
do you think we will get a heads up?